When I saw Katy Perry at the 25th Annual QVC ‘FFANY Shoes on Sale’ Gala on Thursday (October 11) in New York City, the words, “where do I start?” spring to mind.
• This Galia Lahav ‘Shirley Temple’ jumpsuit from the latest ‘And God Created Woman’ Couture collection looked great on the runway.
• This jumpsuit feels too girlish on Katy
• There is way too much pink going on. Even if there was a chance of this working, she overcooked the pink with the headband, gloves, nails and pumps.
• The hair. God lord the hair. Was this the cheapest looking wig she could find?
• The bodice. I mean, the under boobage is so supremely tacky, we need a new word for tacky. This was the major fault of the look, and at this point when she looked at herself in the mirror and panned to the chest, the next words to her stylist should’ve been, “what other options do we have?”
If you find anymore positives or negatives, please feel free to share in the comments below.
Kallati pink sapphire and peach morganite jewels completed her look.
Credit: Galia Lahav & Getty