Menu

June 28, 2018 Runway To Red Carpet

Bella Hadid In Versace – Bvlgari Dinner & Party

Bella Hadid attended the BVLGARI dinner and party this evening (June 28) in Rome, Italy.

I know some of you will never put the words “Bella Hadid” and “supermodel” in the same sentence unless the words “is not a” is featured, but you have to admit she was giving off some serious supermodel vibes in this classic Versace yellow chainmail dress.

Everything is effortless – as the dress is doing all the work – the jewels are glowing, her hair is super glossy and her makeup is flawless.

I would say this is one of her best looks to-date, and proof she doesn’t need a naked dress to look sexy.

When I think of Versace chainmail dresses so many iconic moments spring to mind like Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell at the De Beers party, the finale of the Versace Spring 2018 tribute show and Michelle Obama’s Atelier Versace look for her final state dinner, which as I type, still gives me goose bumps.

Would you go as far as to rank Bella’s look as highly?

Versace Fall 2017

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Victoria Justice In Cinq à Sept - 'Shop Saks With Platinum' Benefit Launch

Victoria Justice In Cinq à Sept – ‘Shop Saks With Platinum’ Benefit Launch

Sylvia Hoeks In Ermanno Scervino - Bvlgari Dinner & Party

Sylvia Hoeks In Ermanno Scervino – Bvlgari Dinner & Party

15 Responses to Bella Hadid In Versace – Bvlgari Dinner & Party

1. Mimi June 29, 2018 at 2:43 pm #

I love the color and material. I think it might be too big on her? Overall I really enjoy this look. I hope she sticks w Versace and gets it really perfect next time!

2. meme June 29, 2018 at 2:08 pm #

I don’t think this is flattering at all but at least it’s not another naked dress. and, no, i would never put the word supermodel before her name. she’s a nepotism model.

3. Jerusa Herrera June 29, 2018 at 1:24 pm #

I actually do like the gloves, first they cover her tattoos and second I LOVE the drama they bring lol

Perfection head to toe. Best dress of the year nominee for me.

4. May June 29, 2018 at 1:15 pm #

I find this a really overcooked look. It’s all too much – plus the bodice fit is off and the dress does not compliment the necklace.

5. Isabela June 29, 2018 at 3:48 am #

I’m surprised that you liked this, i think the dress looks dated.

6. Jas June 29, 2018 at 3:14 am #

I don’t think it’s that flattering and the colour gets in the way of showing off the jewels. I have seen better from Bella, but I do appreciate that it’s less try-hard than her previous “sexy” looks.

• Iva June 29, 2018 at 10:44 am #

7. AJ June 29, 2018 at 2:32 am #

Wow, one of her best looks. She looks stunning, and I’m not usually a fan of mixing metals but it somehow works

8. brat June 29, 2018 at 1:57 am #

Nah

9. Phee June 29, 2018 at 1:00 am #

She looks nice and pretty. No try hard or tackiness really.
    Im just not sure it was the right dress for the jewels. It doesn’t quite set off the necklace properly.

10. TeaAtTwo June 28, 2018 at 11:34 pm #

I wonder whether it could be better fitted at the waist and whether the 2018 paper gold would better with the diamond necklace. But here she does look sexy and glamorous with out appearing as a try hard. She looks like a baby Carl Bruni.

11. Caroline June 28, 2018 at 11:12 pm #

In no way do I find this iconic. It’s just another Versace dress. However she looks quite pretty and modest.

• Real Nat39 June 29, 2018 at 1:55 am #

Maybe not that modest, but +1.
      Not sure why so much overpraise. (I really haven’t been in agreement with some of the commentary lately, hehe:))

• Caroline June 29, 2018 at 4:20 pm #

Modest for her standars, obviously.

• Real Nat39 June 29, 2018 at 8:50 pm #

Oh, I understand 🙂 and I’m agreeing with you.
          (I meant I’ve been disagreeing with some of the assessments in the posts lately:))