Menu

The Business Of Fashion Celebrates ‘The Age Of Influence’

The Business Of Fashion celebrated ‘The Age Of Influence’ special print edition with an intimate dinner on Tuesday (May 8) in New York City with a handful of Kardashians-Jenners in attendance.

Kim Kardashian: This Versace Spring 1995 dress certainly has the va-va-voom sex appeal that’s in her wheelhouse, but the vivacious yellow colour is a shade we don’t often see her in. The electric shade presented a different mood than the usual dark allure, but there was still plenty of sensuality with the up-to-there slit and sculpted corset.

Kendall Jenner: Showcasing her lithe figure, she opted for a sleek white pantsuit. The tie belt and red accents add drama, but it was really all about the open front. It’s daringly low so I can just imagine how much body tape was used.

Kylie Jenner: The new mom donned a Celine Spring 2018 dress that was previously worn by Sasha Lane. Removing the fringed skirt and superfluous embellishments created a form-fitting look that was more in keeping with her style. The lightweight fabric and clingy silhouette showcased her curves.

Versace Spring 1995
Celine Spring 2018

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Margot Robbie In Chanel - 'Terminal' LA Premiere

Margot Robbie In Chanel – ‘Terminal’ LA Premiere

'Fahrenheit 451' New York Premiere

‘Fahrenheit 451’ New York Premiere

18 Responses to The Business Of Fashion Celebrates ‘The Age Of Influence’

1. EmmaWoodhouse May 10, 2018 at 3:26 am #

That yellow dress on Kim is beyond tacky. I would like Kendall’s suit a) with a shirt and b) without the appendage. Kylie looks like 1990s motel carpet.

• ayatlaw May 11, 2018 at 2:03 pm #

…in that order–train to tackyville.

2. VG May 10, 2018 at 1:44 am #

Yeah they all look ridiculous. That Versace dress looks terrible on Kim…it was great in 1995 on a supermodel, but Kim cheapens everything.
    Kylie looks ridiculous… No Kardashian should ever wear Celine…like EVER. Stay away from it!
    Kendall probably looks the best but that’s not saying much tbh

3. Caitlin May 10, 2018 at 1:01 am #

NO to Kendall’s pantsuit – it looks like the doctors forgot to remove her umbilical cord at birth and it’s just dangling there!!

On the other hand I LOVE Kim in this, I just loooove it

4. Pheephee May 9, 2018 at 11:40 pm #

I love the yellow dress on the runway model….kims looks like a cheap knock-off version.
    I like Kendalls look. Its nice enough.
    Kylie is covered. I can appreciate this look.

5. pinksugar May 9, 2018 at 7:29 pm #

Kim is always trying to be someone else. One day she is Cher, the next Elizabeth Taylor, then Kanye’s fembot, now it’s 90’s supermodels. I often wonder when she became so lost. She use to have pretty good style. This is at least more like her old self. She use to wear color often and it is much more flattering on her than her usual dull palette. i just wish she would put the boobs away just once.

Kendall is so boring and predictable. You can be just about bet she is going to have her rear or flat chest out at an occasion.

Poor Kylie has no idea how to dress the body she pumped up and paid for. Her breasts and behind both look huge in this. Which is probably exactly what she was going for, but flattering it is not. Only a Kardashian/Jenner could make Celine look this cheap.

6. YoungTimGunn May 9, 2018 at 7:15 pm #

Trifecta of Trash.

7. JHH May 9, 2018 at 6:43 pm #

I don’t like any of the looks here. Amazing what a difference the wearer can make to a dress — the yellow dress looks great on the model but not so much on Kim. As my 20-year-old daughter says, Kylie looks like Kendall’s trashy young stepmother. Kendall’s shoes are awful and the jumpsuit is too open.

8. Christine May 9, 2018 at 5:11 pm #

Kylie looks better here

9. brat May 9, 2018 at 4:45 pm #

Yes to Kendall, her big sister looks like a hooker as usual. The model looks good in the dress.

10. Hannah May 9, 2018 at 4:23 pm #

Kendall’s belt looks bit funny, but the whole outfit is pretty ok.
    With Kim and Kylie – I’m still wondering how do they breath? Do they breath at all? Those dresses are so tight! (Or at least looking like that).
    But in general for me they all usually look like they’re trying too hard to be seen.

11. Original meme May 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm #

Nope this entire family and all the clothes they wear. They make everything look cheap. They all look like fembots.

12. Maria F. May 9, 2018 at 3:44 pm #

i like the yellow on Kim, but she looks pressed like a sausage.

Not a fan of the other two looks. Way too much sternum on Kendall.

13. Jeremy May 9, 2018 at 3:27 pm #

Honestly this post just made me realize how much I miss Yasmeen Ghauri. She was so friggin’ epic on the runways back in the 90s. And had one of the most striking faces and spectacular bodies of any model I’ve ever seen.

• Amanda May 9, 2018 at 3:50 pm #

Exactly my sentiments! That photo gave me major flashback goosebumps. She was one of my favorite models back in the day.

14. Caroline May 9, 2018 at 3:06 pm #

Nope to all three looks.

15. Onegin May 9, 2018 at 3:03 pm #

It’s 2018 and after all those millennia of progress these are the most influential women for the new generation. I just don’t get it. I don’t get how majority of the world’s females can still believe in a male god but I digress. The world is what it is. I just wish there was a male Kardashian with big pecs and ass dressed in skimpy outfits as well.

• Boy May 9, 2018 at 3:40 pm #