Menu

Amanda Holden In Amanda Wakeley – ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Blackpool Auditions

Amanda Holden joined fellow judge Alesha Dixon for the ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Blackpool auditions on Tuesday (January 16) in England.

It may have been cold and windy outside, but Amanda was doing her best to send temperatures rising in her flaming red Amanda Wakeley Resort 2018 gown.

Yes, it’s sheer. And I’m sure many will liken this to a negligee, but I’m kinda swept away by the sultriness of it all, plus I’m thankful that she opted for pants (note to Halle Berry).

Opting to go full matchy matchy with her Triump Lingerie and Jimmy Choo shoes, she stopped short with gunmetal nails and a peachy lip.

Credit: WWD & Getty

Felicity Jones In Ermanno Scervino - Cle de Peau Beaute Brand Relaunch

Felicity Jones In Ermanno Scervino – Cle de Peau Beaute Brand Relaunch

Sonya Balmores In Fabiana Milazzo - 'Den Of Thieves' LA Premiere

Sonya Balmores In Fabiana Milazzo – ‘Den Of Thieves’ LA Premiere

11 Responses to Amanda Holden In Amanda Wakeley – ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Blackpool Auditions

1. EmmaWoodhouse January 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm #

Even lined, it would be a little overwhelming. Sheer, I’m just going, ‘NEXT’

2. Schoolbea January 18, 2018 at 8:25 pm #

What was the point of making this dress sheer? It clearly didn’t improve the design at all, so it’s merely for the purpose of showing us this woman’s panties.

It’s ridiculous and frankly, irritating, at this point.

• Lidia January 18, 2018 at 8:40 pm #

Agreed. It is ridiculous and looks disproportionate. Just like a guy would look in his underwear but in a shirt, jacket and tie waist up.Weird.

3. Pheephee January 18, 2018 at 7:28 pm #

Nope. I agree with the others here. Lookbook much better, with the lining. Plus its very top-heavy esp with the hair up front like that.

4. Marie January 18, 2018 at 6:02 pm #

I’m not trying to defend the sheer trend, but I guess there are occasions where you can forgive it, because the look is just great as a whole – this is not one of those occasions. This dress, from its fabric, to its cut, to its colour, has no business being sheer! It looks, frankly, ridiculous in my opinion. Add to that that the styling, including hair&makeup, though not terrible on its own, feels a tad lazy and uninspired,
    Like, I think of that super-chic little white dress she wore to the Kingsman premiere last year, and I can barely believe this is the same woman; she can do so much better.

• Marie January 18, 2018 at 7:37 pm #

Whoops, that wasn’t her, that was Kylie Minogue. This is how puzzled and clueless this look has left me. What even was the idea behind this?

5. meme January 18, 2018 at 2:30 pm #

It’s lovely in the look book. It’s horrid on her. Enough with the visible panties. She looks cheap.

6. CTgirl January 18, 2018 at 2:07 pm #

The lining in the runway version kept the look from being a Frederick’s of Hollywood ensemble. Note to celebrities, most of use don’t care about seeing your knickers.

7. Jerusa Herrera January 18, 2018 at 1:55 pm #

If there’s a reader on this site who LOOOOOOVES a head to toe red look it’s me but sadly this is a no for me, we don’t need to see hot pants, underwear on the RC.

8. Maria F. January 18, 2018 at 1:26 pm #

it is much nicer in the look book. The lining gives the skirt much more depth.

There was no need whatsorever to wear this sheer, so for that reason alone it’s no from me.

9. Charlotte January 18, 2018 at 1:23 pm #

I wish she kept the lining, like in the lookbook.
    2018 and I still don’t want to see people underwear!