Menu

23.12.17 Best Of

J’Adore Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

2017 was the year that I fell in love with Jennifer Lawrence in Dior.

Was it simply a case of improved selections on her part?

Or the fact that not every red carpet look was a Dior look; as she moved seamlessly between Dior Couture, Atelier Versace and many more?

I honestly think it was a mixture of the two, as she has never looked more comfortable and more regal in Dior.

Credit: Getty

Where Is The Love? Margot Robbie

Where Is The Love? Margot Robbie

Unsung Heroine - Rebecca Hall

Unsung Heroine – Rebecca Hall

12 Responses to J’Adore Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

1. Dhppy January 1, 2018 at 5:12 pm #

I’m still not feeling her in Dior. I thought she was at her loveliest this year in the Giambattista Valli for the Venice Film Festival photocall.

2. SilentVisitor December 26, 2017 at 1:39 pm #

She definitely had a good year but the two dresses shown above are really the same dress in different colors.

I can’t remember any of her Dior looks but her Versace one was amazing….

3. SilentVisitor December 26, 2017 at 1:39 pm #

I can’t remember any of her Dior looks but her Versace one was amazing….

4. VG December 25, 2017 at 10:56 am #

She had a much better year! She looked great most of the time and it was a relief to finally see her looking confident in high fashion!

5. Caroline December 24, 2017 at 2:02 pm #

LOVE the white Dior.

6. Chris December 23, 2017 at 10:41 pm #

I agree with this one as well. She has definitely found some new attitude / mojo and this has been her best year fashion-wise.
    And while I generally am not a fan of the new Dior (at all), it does work better for her personally than Raf’s Dior did, plus she has been clever enough to mostly avoid the logo straps/underwear looks. Generally, I was surprised how well Dior worked for her.

• Mimi December 23, 2017 at 10:43 pm #

+1 not a fan of Maria’s Dior, but I def think that’s the reason why it’s working for Jennifer

7. EmmaWoodhouse December 23, 2017 at 9:48 pm #

A definite improvement this year. THey started recognizing her classic Americana kind of style and stopped trying to be so Fashion, and the result was SO much better!

• Catherine Kallon December 23, 2017 at 10:43 pm #

Yes, I think you’ve nailed it

8. Alina December 23, 2017 at 9:34 pm #

While she didn’t leave me speechless, I could sense an improvement regarding her style this year. I think it was related to her boost of attitude too.

• Christine December 23, 2017 at 11:44 pm #