Menu

March 6, 2017

2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Here is the roundup for the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards, where there were more misses than hits.

Heidi Klum: I’m sure Heidi has worn this Redemption dress before.  There is a strong feeling of deja vu about this look.  I really wish she opted for a blouse-less suit rather than yet another mini.

Noah Cyrus:  Without the name credit on Getty I would’ve never recognised Miley’s younger sister.  Judging this Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 look, I think it is safe to say that the former red head, who is making her own waves in music, appears to share the same stylist as her sister.

Demi Lovato: I have been a huge fan of Demi’s style recently, but this top-to-toe metallic look was overcooked.  There’s too much of one thing going on here.

Christina Milian: This Rubin Singer dress feels a bit dated.  I expect more from Christian.

Laura Marano: The young star opted have fun with her look channelling her inner 80s Madonna.

Jhené Aiko: I love the how the DKNY orange look is infused with midnight blue Loriblu sandals, but I don’t think the bag works with this look.

Karrueche Tran: The actress/singer wore an all red Yousef Akbar Resort 2017 look which despite it skin-baring nature and open-back was still one of tamer looks from this red carpet.

Maddie Ziegler: Giamba was made for cuties like Maddie. I love the unexpected pale blue accessories which included an Edie Parker clutch.

Olivia Holt: You can’t go wrong with a Kaufmanfranco mini, as demonstrated by Miss Holt.

Credit: Getty

Julianne Moore In Giambattista Valli Couture – L'Oreal Paris Dinner

Julianne Moore In Giambattista Valli Couture – L’Oreal Paris Dinner

2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Menswear Roundup

2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Menswear Roundup

7 Responses to 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Roundup

1. Taya March 7, 2017 at 2:39 pm #

Everyone here looks a mess except Olivia. Heidi is a sore thumb at this event…

2. Star March 7, 2017 at 12:17 pm #

Who made Heidi’s shoes? I need it in my life.

3. Jeremy March 6, 2017 at 4:47 pm #

Heidi has been looking pretty amazing lately. She got a bit too thin there for a while and it aged her. Yeah this is a look that she’s been wearing for 20 years now, but if it ain’t broke?

Also – “over-cooked” is the PERFECT adjective for Demi’s outfit. It’s like she’s wrapped in tinfoil. She’s allowed one miss though, cause she really has been on a great streak lately.

• cs March 7, 2017 at 1:25 am #

Must be the cooking analogies, but I read this as, “has been on a great STEAK lately.”

4. Caroline March 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm #

Heidi’s Redemption dress was worn by Josephine Skriver. Heidi looks actually nice, I like it. Love Maddie and Olivia here, my favorites from here. The rest are a complete disaster, when did music events become such a circus?

5. Chris March 6, 2017 at 1:29 pm #

Olivia’s look gets the job done, I don’t like any of the others.
    Music events always tended to be rather tacky in recent years, but this year has been especially bad for fashion at music events. I don’t think I’ve really liked a single look at any music event this year, not even at the Grammys.

6. Nat39 March 6, 2017 at 1:00 pm #

Olivia Holt’s look works, the rest are tacky to comical.