Menu

August 6, 2015

Gigi Hadid In Marciano – David Jones Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Launch

Gigi Hadid In Marciano - David Jones Spring Summer 2015 Fashion Launch

Gigi Hadid attended the David Jones Spring/Summer 2015 fashion launch on Wednesday (August 5) in Sydney, Australia.

The Guess ambassador wore a dress from its upscale sister: Marciano.

Paved with flashy diamante detailing, the eye-popping LWD was both alluring and quite elegant in style.

This would’ve been head-to-toe perfect had she opted for silver sandals.

Credit: Getty

Mariah Carey In Yousef Aljasmi - Hollywood Walk Of Fame Ceremony

Mariah Carey In Yousef Aljasmi – Hollywood Walk Of Fame Ceremony

Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall

Disney ABC Television Group’s 2015 Summer TCA Press Tour Photocall

14 Responses to Gigi Hadid In Marciano – David Jones Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Launch

1. rob August 6, 2015 at 9:29 pm #

This dress feels very 2005, like something Paris Hilton would have wear back in her hype time.

2. pinksugar August 6, 2015 at 7:51 pm #

I don’t get all the fuss over this girl but this is definitely one of the better things I have seen her wear.

3. Amy August 6, 2015 at 7:48 pm #

this looks like a bad short version of the Gucci (I think) dress Margot Robbie wore to her first Golden globes.
    The fitting is off and the shoes underwhelming

4. Alina August 6, 2015 at 5:59 pm #

This dress reminds me of Prada. That being said, I don’t think it’s very flattering + I don’t like Gigi’s hairstyle and makeup.

5. kane August 6, 2015 at 5:53 pm #

I like the dress, although I hear people who call it dated.

6. Caroline August 6, 2015 at 5:27 pm #

Cute!

7. Christine August 6, 2015 at 5:19 pm #

The dress looks dated

8. de August 6, 2015 at 5:04 pm #

Don’t like the hair, makeup or dress.

9. marcel August 6, 2015 at 5:04 pm #

Am I the only one who thinks her eyebrows are too high ? I know, there is more space for makeup there but still, looks like she is always surprised/ scared.
    Now to the point : I dont like anything about this look. It looks amateurish from the hair to the sandals.

• ayatlaw August 7, 2015 at 3:14 pm #

+1 I think she also needs a bra or something to lift her boobies. Gigi has potential but like someone else here said…I just don’t understand her hype. A lot of the younger models being ushered in lately seem to be more out of popularity than stunning looks.

10. Amanda August 6, 2015 at 5:02 pm #

Why wear such an ill-fitting, unflattering dress when you have such a lovely figure??

11. ellen August 6, 2015 at 4:42 pm #

The dress could have been cure but the neckline looks a bit tacky and the hair and makeup don’t look well done. Factor in the shoes and I’d say this is more of a miss…

12. Evita August 6, 2015 at 4:37 pm #

The dress waist up is obviously too big for her,from the plunging neckline to the sleeves,whereas waist down it is too short. Also the hair and makeup are plain bad,the hair looks like she did it herself and the sleepy makeup from a Maybelline ambassador is inexcusable.Silver sandals were very much needed for this look,but still even if she had opted for silver sandals,this look would have been a long way from perfect in my book…

• Evita August 6, 2015 at 4:50 pm #

Also the embellishments look like a little kid went overboard with a staple gun and some rhinestones. Not a good look…