Menu

Kim Kardashian In Proenza Schouler – 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards

Kim Kardashian In Proenza Schouler - 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards

Kim Kardashian attended the 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center on Monday (June 1) in New York City, following the announcement that she’s pregnant with her second child.

It would appear that being with-child is not going to bring about a change in style, as the reality star ensured maximum attention wearing a custom eyelet embroidered Proenza Schouler black chiffon dress inspired by the Fall 2015 collection.

I have to say I do like the style and design of the dress, but found myself yawning at the predictability of its sheer nature.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Julianna Margulies In Michael Kors - 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards

Julianna Margulies In Michael Kors – 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards

Amanda Seyfried In Rodarte - 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards

Amanda Seyfried In Rodarte – 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards

51 Responses to Kim Kardashian In Proenza Schouler – 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards

1. msj June 3, 2015 at 8:05 am #

She and her klan are so overexposed in every media. Can we have some relief with a Kardashian-free zone here please????

• Larissa June 3, 2015 at 9:26 am #

My thoughts exactly…I miss the times when she barely appeared on this website.

2. Bailey June 3, 2015 at 1:30 am #

Always sheer, always ugly, always the same

3. bfly June 2, 2015 at 11:58 pm #

I’m not a Kim hater, in fact I think she can look beautiful at times–although those times seem to be long gone since her marriage to Kanye. But completely unbiased–this is just beyond terrible. This is right up there with her hideous floral print Givenchy from several Met Galas past. She needs style and beauty tips from Caitlyn.

4. Ree June 2, 2015 at 8:10 pm #

I feel like her style has gotten progressively worse since she started dating Kanye. Just because you’re putting her in “haute couture” doesn’t mean she’s going to look better in it Kanye.

5. Nat39 June 2, 2015 at 8:09 pm #

Horrendous. The dress is ugly and completely wrong for her frame. She just looks stocky and Halloweenish. The feathers, the embellishments, the sheerness…all looks silly.

6. Carolina June 2, 2015 at 7:10 pm #

This is absolutely horrendous. It’s ugly, tacky and unflattering. Kim needs to stop letting Kanye dress her and stick to what she knows.

7. AB June 2, 2015 at 7:05 pm #

This really doesn’t suit her, she looks ridiculous.

8. pinksugar June 2, 2015 at 6:06 pm #

As much as I am SO sick of seeing sheer and all of Kim’s body parts, this is one of the better things she has worn. With that said let’s hope she dresses more like an expectant mother than a thirst hound this time around.

9. Maya June 2, 2015 at 6:05 pm #

Well, I like the sandals but that is pretty much the only thing I like about this look. The dress does not look good on her.

10. Caroline June 2, 2015 at 5:25 pm #

What the hell is that?

• Aminet June 4, 2015 at 1:49 pm #

LOL!

11. Saudin June 2, 2015 at 3:26 pm #

It’s and edgy, bold look, and all these people commenting that she looks “bad” and whatsoever would love to look as half as good as she does. I feel like the person running this site always chooses unflattering photos of her, when in fact she should be thankfull because the articles about Kim bring more comments and views than most of the “style icons” featured on this site. I don’t understand why ould people spend their time and energy hating on someone, what is the point? If you don’t like someone than skip the article, don’t open it, yet alone leave mean comments. But than again, haters gonna hate….and they make Kim more famous, so go ahead you low lifes…

• Jenny June 2, 2015 at 4:42 pm #

No matter how we look at her is one thing, what indeed got her fame was her s*x tape. Her style is indeed another.

No matter how edgy or bold one can perceive. This is just a unflattering look for kim. That’s about it.

Relating icon to kim really shows how powerful social media and reality tv is .

• Noemi June 2, 2015 at 9:31 pm #

Probably most of the people that comment here would never dress like her.
      Then, I said that I didn’t like Charlize Theron (Cannes) yellow dress, that doesn’t mean that I would look better than her with it.
      An edgy dress needs personality and style, being hugely rich and going out with designers doesn’t buy this.

• B June 2, 2015 at 11:21 pm #

I think people are nice on here when Kim dresses well, which was once or twice tbh. Ever since Kanye became her stylist her fashion sense has been going downhill, she is constantly in the most current “edgy” designs but it just doesn’t look right on her.
        It’s a shame, although her style was a little tacky she was always wearing bright colours and had the most luscious hair!
        I hope she drops the edgy-ness during her pregnancy because it’ll be bad

• Larissa June 3, 2015 at 9:21 am #

I strongly disagree with you Saudin. I thought we were past the idea that disliking someone’s style = being a bitter hater.
      I don’t care about her as a person, I just happen to think that she lacks class, presence and generally has an horrible taste when it comes to fashion and only cares about seeking attention with sheer/super revealing/too tight outfits. Simple as that.

12. Linda B June 2, 2015 at 2:51 pm #

I feel as if she only wears almost turtle neck like neck lines or deep plunges to show of her assets. I, personally, think she is gorgeous (as with her whole family.) I don’t think she does the most moral things or dresses the best, but I wish her the best on her pregnancy!

I will also add: I am glad there is a variety of people featured on this site.

13. Phoenix June 2, 2015 at 2:49 pm #

Dang. Not so sure anyone could of saved this dress….definitely not Kim. I wish she could find a style that worked. This is so awful that I feel bad for her.

14. Maria June 2, 2015 at 2:38 pm #

Confirmation that her style during this second pregnancy will remain horrible and unflattering.

15. mumu June 2, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

this is a BAD dress to begin with. and the fact that Kim K wears it, makes it even worse.

16. dolceaddict June 2, 2015 at 2:06 pm #

I actually don’t mind this. This is Kim. She can show her underwear as much as she wants. It’s no longer offensive, it’s what we expect to see.

On a separate note, FC, please consider adding a “likes” functionality for comments.

17. Regina June 2, 2015 at 1:55 pm #

She reminds me of a Dalek, but more robotic.

• Ariya June 2, 2015 at 4:26 pm #

+100
      Cant unsee it now.
      She might be the only person more robotic than a Dalek.

• Regina June 3, 2015 at 6:36 pm #

Heeheeheee!!

18. Ariya June 2, 2015 at 1:48 pm #

At this point I am just happy that she didn’t wear the net slacks and fur shoes from the runway.

19. Meme June 2, 2015 at 1:09 pm #

HIDEOUS and why does Kanye always look like a slob?

20. Meme June 2, 2015 at 12:29 pm #

She looks like a linebacker. Another ugly sheer dress.

21. jenny June 2, 2015 at 11:57 am #

The see through and proportions made her looked like a squirrel undergoing X-Ray!
    Seriously who is styling her, she does look like buckets of water here and there, is this the way curvy women dress- sheer, bra and panty?

Atrocious IMO

22. Noah June 2, 2015 at 11:40 am #

For christ’s sake, I’m so frigging sick of this sheer style. Every time in every occasion.

23. Kelly June 2, 2015 at 11:22 am #

WOW, Colleen take it easy hon, your comment is right there. In regards to KImmy, yeah I agree; she useless, class-less and has no idea about fashion. She looks really bad here!

24. Colleen June 2, 2015 at 11:19 am #

Where did my comment go? You afraid to read the truth how people dislike this woman? I hope you guys a happy now coz I’m NEVER following this website again; as well as everyone I know. DISGUSTING!

• Meme June 2, 2015 at 1:09 pm #

Same here and I didn’t post anything that bad. Another of my comments was waiting moderation. Ridiculous considering the comments she does allow.

• Catherine Kallon June 2, 2015 at 3:34 pm #

Comments held in moderation are automatic. I do not have control over this.

I have been out at lunch and have just published th ones in pending.

Enjoy the rest of your day

• Carrie June 2, 2015 at 7:56 pm #

Always so classy, CK. Xo –

25. Colleen June 2, 2015 at 11:07 am #

From Paris Hilton’s side-kick to a sex tape to Kanye to Vogue. I guess women with dignity and brains mean nothing in today’s society when we have class-less garbage to worship; or so the media tries to force down our throats. This woman contributes nothing to fashion, all she has done is privately-labelled her collection, get the glory while others do the work. I mean really! This isn’t jealousy, this is repulse at the world we live in today.

• Callan June 2, 2015 at 11:40 am #

I love you and yes I’m with you about Kim Kartrashian; but i’ll be disregarding your melt-down though, ouch!.

• Andrea June 2, 2015 at 6:10 pm #

Preach!

26. J June 2, 2015 at 10:41 am #

Stop trying to be Kanye, plz, Kim.

27. jones19 June 2, 2015 at 10:34 am #

This is just awful on her, I’m not one to rag on Kim but these edgy dresses do not suit her at all, she should do more feminine looks.

28. Peony June 2, 2015 at 10:20 am #

Contrived and unflattering, so standard Kim K fare really.

• Yeliz June 3, 2015 at 3:49 pm #

29. Alina June 2, 2015 at 10:15 am #

She cannot do edgy.

• Rashmi June 2, 2015 at 10:28 am #

And she is trying sooooo hard since long! Ugh, when will she stop

• Christine June 2, 2015 at 1:31 pm #

Lol exactly girl. This would’ve been somewhat passable if this wasn’t the same ol sheer song and dance.

Therefore I had to chuckle of her try hardness here. Bless.

• Noemi June 2, 2015 at 9:24 pm #

You’re so right. She’s everything but edgy, because she tries too hard and it’s clear that she’s only interested in catching the attention.

30. Claire June 2, 2015 at 10:11 am #

Don’t think it’s the dress that’s awful! I think it’s her wearing this dress! She looks like she’s going to a fancy dress party! She has no elegance whatsoever! Shame it’s such a bad look for the CFDA

31. Jane June 2, 2015 at 10:04 am #

What the hell? Nobody wants to see your undies.

32. B June 2, 2015 at 9:41 am #

Predictable as usual. Always the same
    Makeup, slicked back hair and robotic face.
    Dress really doesn’t flatter her, not that much does these days

33. Charlotte June 2, 2015 at 9:16 am #

The dress is awful.
    And, as I said for Julianna Margulies, I don’t want to see people’s underwear.

Yet, I don’t undestand why she should change her style now that she is a mother.
    Mother can be sexy, and even tacky, if they want to !