Menu

Faith Hill In J. Mendel – 2015 Oscars

Faith Hill In J. Mendel - 2015 Oscars

Faith Hill was all glamour on the red carpet on Sunday (February 22) at the 2015 Oscars, hosted at Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre.

The country music star looked impeccable in a J. Mendel Fall 2015 gown.

Faith proved that less is more, and really quite sexy. The simple wrap dress silhouette cascaded over her figure in the most gorgeous and effortless way. The cream coloured, long sleeved gown was embellished with shimmering monochromatic beading that added a dose of red carpet appeal to the clean lines of the gown.

The singer, rightly so, kept her accessories minimal with a long diamond necklace skimming the deep cut neckline, and stud earrings. Faith’s skin glowed in neutral hues of makeup and a deep side part.

This is a stunning look in my book, what do you think?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jamie Chung In Yanina Couture- 2015 Oscars

Jamie Chung In Yanina Couture- 2015 Oscars

Anna Kendrick In Thakoon - 2015 Oscars

Anna Kendrick In Thakoon – 2015 Oscars

11 Responses to Faith Hill In J. Mendel – 2015 Oscars

1. Jai February 23, 2015 at 10:17 pm #

This is gorgeous and I think, most importantly, it suits her perfectly. An excellent example of the right dress on the right person.

2. Valissa February 23, 2015 at 8:02 am #

She looked gorgeous in motion and in TV! I like this.

3. Alina February 23, 2015 at 5:46 am #

I don’t like the hairstyle and I find the dress quite unflattering.

4. msd February 23, 2015 at 12:22 am #

I think she looks lovely. Low key, sure, but stylish, elegant, relaxed. Her hair and makeup are great.

5. Yeliz February 23, 2015 at 12:04 am #

I like the gown, she looks beautiful, but I won’t remember this look at the end of the evening.

6. snowlion February 23, 2015 at 12:03 am #

I think she looks fantastic, effortless. I don’t follow her so haven’t seen her hair like this, it’s great, much better than the old bleached big styles.

7. EmmaWoodhouse February 22, 2015 at 11:55 pm #

Hair and makeup are great, very fresh and unexpected. I like the color and beading of the dress, but the plunging v-neck/slouchy wrap dress isn’t my style and doesn’t really enhance her figure. The necklaces make it a bit costumey.

8. Phoenix February 22, 2015 at 11:55 pm #

Its okay but I feel underwhelmed. Some color perhaps? And the necklace was unnecessary.

9. Christine February 22, 2015 at 11:53 pm #

Out of all the dresses, this is very forgettable tbh.

10. B February 22, 2015 at 11:52 pm #

Pretty but a little boring, maybe if she had a bright lip and clutch it’d make the look more interesting.

11. kane February 22, 2015 at 11:51 pm #

Soaking dressing gown more like it. Also, what’s up with all these superfluous necklaces that have been swamping red carpets recently? Hair is nice though. But then again wet look would have been overkill.