Menu

January 14, 2015 Runway To Red Carpet

Nina Dobrev In Zuhair Murad – ELLE’s Annual Women in Television Celebration

Nina Dobrev In Zuhair Murad - ELLE's Annual Women in Television Celebration

Nina Dobrev attended ELLE’s Annual Women in Television Celebration on Tuesday (January 13) held at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, California.

Opting for Zuhair Murad again, the actress went from frothy princess gown to this sleek offering from the Spring 2015 collection.

The black jumpsuit with a floral embroidered sheer bodice was styled with H. Stern jewels, a Jimmy Choo ‘Cosma’ clutch and lilac metallic Stuart Weitzman pumps.

Always on point and slightly ahead of the (red carpet) game compared to her peers, I can’t wait to see what else she has in store for us this year.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In David Koma - Despierta America & 'The Boy Next Door' Miami Screening

Jennifer Lopez In David Koma – Despierta America & ‘The Boy Next Door’ Miami Screening

Kristen Stewart In Torn by Ronny Kobo & Roksanda - AOL's BUILD Speaker Series & 'Still Alice' New York Screening

Kristen Stewart In Torn by Ronny Kobo & Roksanda – AOL’s BUILD Speaker Series & ‘Still Alice’ New York Screening

39 Responses to Nina Dobrev In Zuhair Murad – ELLE’s Annual Women in Television Celebration

1. Larissa January 15, 2015 at 4:12 pm #

I’m part of the minority that finds this look great. First of all, finally an illusion panel done right. Second, I don’t find this tacky or try hard. The jumpsuit is indeed very revealing of her upper body but considering that her legs and boobs are covered and the rest of the styling is very minimalistic (starting with hair and makeup) I’d say the result is an understated and elegant look. And I’m far from a Zuhair Murad fan.

2. Lys January 15, 2015 at 2:26 pm #

What’s going on? When did this blog became a fansite?

This is not about break ups or being a nice person. It’s about fashion choices and opinions. Please die hard fans, don’t ruin this site. Go find a more appropiate place for that kind of behaivor.

3. Ariel January 15, 2015 at 2:16 pm #

Fab fab fab totally sexy without looking tacky, take notes JLO

4. Nicky January 15, 2015 at 1:24 pm #

The illusion works perfectly here, which makes this look a bit scary to me. Looks like she’s covered in tattoos. Nice fit, but not a nice outfit.

5. Christine January 15, 2015 at 10:49 am #

This is not working

6. easyBlake January 15, 2015 at 5:23 am #

She looks like she’s wearing one of Johnny Weir’s old skating costumes. Having said that, I still like it. It’s like a Rorschach test across her torso. 🙂

7. Peony January 15, 2015 at 5:22 am #

Um. No. This is a figure-skater costume masquerading as fashion.

8. Whatever January 14, 2015 at 10:03 pm #

She looks amazing people … Stop the hate zz

9. Robert January 14, 2015 at 9:46 pm #

Nina is pretty girl,she has an amazing body..This dress is great and Nina does it even more great…Nina,you look amazing in this outfit!!! Please Ian fans ,leave Nina alone..i see you here

10. patricia kelly January 14, 2015 at 9:36 pm #

Everything about this look is on point, even down to the shoes and as always Nina brings a touch of class and elegance to this creation, no wonder Miss Dobrev is ahead of the red carpet game.

11. Robert January 14, 2015 at 9:09 pm #

OMG!!! Desperate Ian &Nikki ”love birds” crazy fans here!!!! Leave Nina alone! Go and fangirl over Somereed”Epic Love” and Nikki’s ”epic” dresses!!! Ian Somerhalder fans follow Nina’s every step.They follow her twitter,instagram,facebook,her friends…They read every article about Nina and write disgusting comments..Now here ,i see you”Ian fans”!!!!! Nina is a pretty woman with an amazing body! This dress is very beatuful and Nina’s amazing body makes it more beautuful..Nina looks amazing in this dress!!! Great dress,pretty girl do amazing combination!!!! Go and spread your negativite in another place ,Nina haters! Your idol Ian’s word!!!

• Valerie January 15, 2015 at 12:14 pm #

Lol, what is going on here?

12. Nikki January 14, 2015 at 9:08 pm #

As usually Nina looks fabulous. Love this. For the GG she was absolutely stunning. No surprise anything she wears she makes look good

13. oz January 14, 2015 at 9:07 pm #

Nina is perfect women! In every posible way. I’m inlove with her stile. Everything she wears make her even more stunning. Basically examle, for women who know exactly who she is….and she feel great in clothes…and every Young and old women can take her style for example, and to b inspiring in their world! Big

14. Tereza January 14, 2015 at 9:00 pm #

She’s so beautiful! This outfit is great ! <3

15. Lee January 14, 2015 at 6:14 pm #

Not working for me. She needs to give Zuhair Murad’s creation a rest for a bit and try different designers. The shoes are terrible.
    Not sure how she is slightly ahead of the red carpet game??

16. Alina January 14, 2015 at 5:42 pm #

Not liking this at all.

17. kane January 14, 2015 at 5:26 pm #

Yeah, no. Hell no.

“Always on point and slightly ahead of the (red carpet) game compared to her peers”
    Are we seeing the same look?!

• justme January 14, 2015 at 6:08 pm #

lol I have to agree.
      She has her moments but overall, Nina’s style is as predictable and safe as it gets.

• Mel January 14, 2015 at 6:39 pm #

18. Pedro January 14, 2015 at 5:21 pm #

I love her but i have only two words for this look: try hard

19. Mel January 14, 2015 at 5:06 pm #

Judging by her facial expression she’s looking bad and she knows it. After her misses in the Golden Globes party and this one I think it’s time to look for a new glam team,

• Alan January 14, 2015 at 7:03 pm #

Look at her other pictures, they have to pose this way. And besides she is on the best dress list everywhere for both GGs and this one. You must be a very depressed person or your fashion idol is mixture Bjork and Godzilla.

• Mel January 14, 2015 at 9:59 pm #

Wow I must hit a nerve. She had a bad red carpet moment, she obviously knows it (I went further and checked wireimage), get over it. Nina Dobrev not being the darling of a couple of events is not the end of the world and if you can’t accept other people opinions I highly recommend you to stop reading comments, it will only made you suffer.

Anyway my mental health is fine, thanks for your concern. I wish I could say the same about your manners and your ability to argue like an adult person. Funnily your conclusion about my fashion idols is making me picture Godzilla wearing Bjork infamous swan dress, so thank you for the laughs, I guess

20. sanette January 14, 2015 at 4:56 pm #

Love this look. Hair and makeup works much better here than in her last look. The shoes are distracting but I’m happy with the rest.

21. ruth January 14, 2015 at 4:56 pm #

Nina always looks great with any clothes she wear, with class and elegance are born, and she has much class and elegance. Nina always kills on red carpets. can Ian fans not comment here

22. Amy January 14, 2015 at 4:17 pm #

I ADORE this look. Sleek and sophisticated .

Miss Dobrev is on a roll 😉

23. Jeannie January 14, 2015 at 4:15 pm #

HOLY AMAZING! HOT!

24. meme January 14, 2015 at 4:14 pm #

Tacky tacky tacky

25. Angie January 14, 2015 at 4:13 pm #

One of her best looks ever! Very cool

26. pinksugar January 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

I love a good Zuhair jumpsuit so no surprise I am diggin’ this. I like she kept everything else simple.

27. kelly January 14, 2015 at 3:20 pm #

is it just me or are her arms very long? the illusion is working here and i like the shoes

28. Yeliz January 14, 2015 at 3:18 pm #

I prefer this to her previous look. The illusion works perfectly here.

29. Mary S. January 14, 2015 at 3:11 pm #

I’m so surprised by how much I like this look. Everything works in Nina’s favor here, BUT those pointy sparkly shoes are so distracting 🙁

30. elena January 14, 2015 at 2:18 pm #

Love the look!!! LOVE IT

31. Bailey January 14, 2015 at 2:02 pm #

A horrible miss for me. It looks like there are hands covering her boobs!

32. lea January 14, 2015 at 12:59 pm #

This look is so bad, but this nothing new when the designer is Zuhair Murad. All his designs are either a copy cat or just tacky. This one isn’t en exception. The shoos are bad as well.
    There is nothing good here.

• Valissa January 15, 2015 at 6:20 am #

I’m so glad to not be the only one that hates Zuhair Murad. His designs are a cheap and tacky version of Elie Saab’s.
      I don’t think Nina suits his style which tends to be favoured by the likes of J-Lo and Alessandra Ambrosia. She can do much better IMO

• Maithilee January 31, 2015 at 4:02 am #

That’s exactly what I thought …even his spring 2015 couture seems inspired by Elie saab