Menu

Emma Stone In Stella McCartney – ‘The Croods’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Emma Stone In Stella McCartney - 'The Croods' Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Emma Stone made a welcome return to the red carpet this afternoon while attending the photocall for her latest movie, ‘The Croods’, during the Berlinale Film Festival.

Another week, another Stella McCartney dress on the red carpet, this time from the Spring 2013 collection.

Her bright-orange-and-white silk dress, which was shorter than with runway version plus it doesn’t have the sheer panel, was teamed with nude Christian Louboutin ‘Batignolles’ pumps, gold Jamie Wolf leaf-shaped earrings and a Melinda Maria ‘Hunter’ gold ring.

I love the complementary bright-orange lip colour and high bun which showcases her flair for having fun with fashion.

As we would expect, this is yet another flawless look from Emma, but I wish the shoes were less predictable.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere Menswear Round Up

‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere Menswear Round Up

Katy Perry In Alice by Temperley - The Cut

Katy Perry In Alice by Temperley – The Cut

24 Responses to Emma Stone In Stella McCartney – ‘The Croods’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

1. Angela February 17, 2013 at 4:42 am #

This look screams contemporary, and her hair and makeup are very vibrant and fresh, as with her dress. I agree the shoes are a tad bland, but the neon orange can speak for itself in this case and psychedelic shoes might’ve cluttered the cleanness of the look.

2. Jess2 February 16, 2013 at 1:08 pm #

While cooler shoes would have been great I do love this head to toe! The colours are divine.

3. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 16, 2013 at 8:05 am #

Keep the dress, skip the shoes!! Although the nude heels are a bit expected, but this two-tone Stella McCartney dress is simply striking on Emma!!Love the pop of coral lips which are to-die-for and the high bun is oh-so-chic!! Love that Emma is back to her own red carpet glamour queen status!!

4. Christine February 16, 2013 at 3:46 am #

A nice ok look nothing special.

5. Cookie February 15, 2013 at 10:21 pm #

Girl crush!

6. Haley February 15, 2013 at 9:52 pm #

I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it either. I think the red lip is fine, but those shoes don’t work at all! And you can’t see the sheer portion of the dress because it isn’t tailored correctly.

7. EmmaWoodhouse February 15, 2013 at 9:50 pm #

Love this look–bold, fun, mod and fresh. The modification to take away the sheer part was great, and though the near shapeless shift shape should be hard to pull off Emma looks great. She exudes such confidence and poise. Her hairstyle works great too, as does the red lip. I think red shoes would have punched up this look even more.

8. TeaAtTwo February 15, 2013 at 9:45 pm #

I like thisthe hair and make-up are flawless. The modifications give a more formal, elegant vibe and I love the mango hue. A pair of pumps in a bright colour or silver or gold would have been great.

• TeaAtTwo February 15, 2013 at 9:57 pm #

Those orange Reed Krakoff sandals would have made for a fun unexpected choice.

9. Yeliz February 15, 2013 at 9:28 pm #

I really like this look, especially her hair and makeup.

10. fromchi-town February 15, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

I love this look… the color is so refreshing and the hair is spot on. Yes, the shoes are boring… but I just love it.

11. Luiza February 15, 2013 at 7:53 pm #

remember, guys, this is only a PHOTOCALL and PRESS CONFERENCE. she doesn’t need to wear the most outrageous and fabulous dress for such events.

• Nat39 February 15, 2013 at 8:40 pm #

It’s way too blah even for the photocall, methinks.

12. Kathy February 15, 2013 at 7:09 pm #

Eh. Stella McCartney is so overrated to me. There’s nothing WRONG with her clothes, per say, but the frequency with which celebs wear her clothes is astounding. I like the runway version of this dress (which isn’t anything too special to begin with) but Emma’s version is less interesting. Emma deserves much better.

13. ellen February 15, 2013 at 6:58 pm #

cool hair and awesome orange!!

14. FelipeA February 15, 2013 at 6:51 pm #

This is not good at all. The dress is really really BLAH and the hair is way too done for how effortless the dress is. Even the lip color, despite being absolutely gorgeous on her, doesn’t really work with the look for me. A simple slightly messy updo, beautiful nude glossy lips and either look 36 or 38 from the show along with nude strappy sandals would be the way to go for me.

15. Marybeth February 15, 2013 at 6:49 pm #

I love the hair.
    The rest is nice enough but nothing special.

• dee February 15, 2013 at 8:06 pm #

16. Shelby February 15, 2013 at 6:49 pm #

The shoes are a letdown. Other than that, I’m excited to see Emma back on the carpet! Everything from the ankles up is flawless, love the styling choices!

17. GGG February 15, 2013 at 6:35 pm #

I love this! She looks modern and fresh. Yes, the shoes are boring but I think she wanted to keep the attention on the colorful dress and her fabulous make-up.

• Luiza February 15, 2013 at 7:51 pm #

18. Nat39 February 15, 2013 at 6:34 pm #

Can’t find a single good thing from the neck down – so awfully plain and underwhelming. Beautiful from the neck up.

• justme February 15, 2013 at 7:02 pm #

I agree.
      She looks so well put together from the neck up that when you see her dress, you can’t help but be disappointed.

19. Anne February 15, 2013 at 6:34 pm #

Inevitably, I must compare this to Song Jia’s amazingly styled and similar SM look from January, and therefore, this falls flat for me on Emma.