Menu

January 5, 2012 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Kristen Bell In Zuhair Murad – ‘House of Lies’ Premiere

Kristen Bell attended the premiere of her new Showtime series, ‘House of Lies’, in LA last night.

The actress donned a Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 dress.

This hand-beaded mini dress with ruffled hemline has a touch of ‘ice-skater’ to it and I think it comes down to the long sleeves.

Without the sleeves I would’ve been more inclined to love this sparkling mini dress.

Simple waves and Christian Louboutin ankle-strap heels completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Yao Chen In Prabal Gurung - Sina Microblogging Event

Yao Chen In Prabal Gurung – Sina Microblogging Event

Meryl Streep In Stella McCartney - 'The Iron Lady' London Premiere

Meryl Streep In Stella McCartney – ‘The Iron Lady’ London Premiere

15 Responses to Kristen Bell In Zuhair Murad – ‘House of Lies’ Premiere

1. EmmaWoodhouse January 6, 2012 at 1:50 am #

I don’t like it. Too short, too ice-skater.

2. محمد January 5, 2012 at 11:53 pm #

Zuhair murad is lebanese fashion diseghner
    he is the best

3. maria January 5, 2012 at 8:33 pm #

i totally agree about the hairstyle. it would have been better up.

Otherwise it’s cute.

4. Nat39 January 5, 2012 at 5:19 pm #

Somewhere a little girl is crying for her sparkling skating dress…It does scream a “figure-skater” very loudly to me, and I don`t think anyone could`ve pulled it off looking anything different in it.

5. Kyriaki-Cyprus January 5, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

The moment I read ‘ice-skater’, I realised what bothered me about the dress.

6. Rebecca Z January 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

I like the dress too, but not loving the shoes with it. I agree she could have done something more sophisticated with her hair and taken this up a notch or two. Love her makeup.

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 5, 2012 at 4:18 pm #

It hits her at and awkward length and I cant escape the Ice Capades vibe.

8. Alina January 5, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

I love the look! As Jess said, the loose hair helps a lot.

9. TeaAtTwo January 5, 2012 at 3:49 pm #

I’m glad she kept the sleeves, it looks cute but I’m not wowed either.

10. asherlev1 January 5, 2012 at 2:51 pm #

I don’t like the hair…and honestly, I don’t think she has the attitude to pull it off. Jennifer Lopez has worn dresses like this and made them work, but Kristen is too sweet for a dress like to come across as anything other than figure skater.

11. AW January 5, 2012 at 2:28 pm #

She certainly looks better than the too thin model, I love her makeup.

I wish the dress had been taken in at the waist a little.

I’m on the fence about this look however the shoes are a big no.

12. Linda January 5, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

It’s a cute dress, just escapes being ice skater by a hair I think, I wish she had her hair up and better shoes.

13. Jess2 January 5, 2012 at 1:14 pm #

I get the ice-skater feel but it doesn’t scream it and I think the loose hair takes it down a notch.

I like the dress and the looks, she looks so lovely and I agree with Rahel about the length

14. Lucía January 5, 2012 at 12:13 pm #

The dress is really nice, but I kind of wish she had worn her hair up, in my opinion the look would have looked more polished.

15. Rahel January 5, 2012 at 11:31 am #

I like the dress. When I saw it on the model I thought that it will be too short but it has a good length.

With the sleeves it looks special. Without them it would have been a normal dress which was worn by a lot of other people.