28.01.14 Premiere

Felicity Jones In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Invisible Woman’ London Premiere

Felicity Jones In Alexander McQueen - 'The Invisible Woman' London Premiere

Felicity Jones looked radiant on the red carpet for the London premiere of ‘The Invisible Woman’ held at the Odeon Kensington on Monday (January 27).

Sporting a wavy bob and vampy red lips, the British actress wore a beautiful gown from Alexander McQueen’s Resort 2014 collection.

Alexander McQueen’s creations are always stacked with drama, and this floor-length gown is no exception.

Felicity’s halter gown with striking gold-tone sparkles, which consisted of a shimmering sequin-and-crystal-accented bodice and a black satin skirt, was styled with a complementary clutch and gold-tipped pumps.

In one shot, this gives me all the glamour and drama that was lacking from the Grammys red carpet.

374363_in_pp

You can buy Felicity’s Alexander McQueen Gold-Capped Suede Pumps from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Imogen Poots In Stella McCartney - 'That Awkward Moment' LA Premiere

Imogen Poots In Stella McCartney – ‘That Awkward Moment’ LA Premiere

16 Responses to Felicity Jones In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Invisible Woman’ London Premiere

1. Alex January 28, 2014 at 09:16 #

Love this look! Completely agree about this overtaking any of the lacklustre looks from the Grammys.

2. Alina January 28, 2014 at 09:18 #

I don’t know… While I love the close-up shot, something feels off with the overall look.

• Arina January 28, 2014 at 10:01 #

I agree, whereas the top looks great, with the skirt it’s a combination that for me looks aging. I don’t know if it’s the shape or the satin, or both. It would’ve looked much more appropriate for her if the material was light and flowing, I think.

• Christine January 28, 2014 at 10:59 #

Agreed. Not liking the hair and makeup either

• Rebecca Z January 28, 2014 at 15:22 #

I agree with all these comments–the top is gorgeous but the rest is a let down.

• Anj January 28, 2014 at 18:44 #

For me, the top is incredible, and then I pan down to the skirt and become really disappointed. It looks cheap and messy. The top is so amazing and it shouldn’t be paired with such a heavy material. Let down from the waist-down.

3. kane January 28, 2014 at 09:28 #

I like the drama of this, her choices often are so much more subdued. However, I can’t get myself to like this top. That the fabric looks cheap to me might just be due to the pictures, but it’s also not the most flattering around the chest or the waist area. No for me.

4. Noemi January 28, 2014 at 09:44 #

After seeing Katy Perry in that ugly dress by Armani with that ugly hairdo… this is pure perfection. BDOTW, for me. And I’m looking forward to see the movie.

5. Charlotte January 28, 2014 at 09:58 #

I love the top of the dress, the hair and the make up but the black part doesn’t fit right.

6. d January 28, 2014 at 10:00 #

really like this

7. CreoleLady January 28, 2014 at 10:26 #

She’s dainty — but the encrusted bodice combined with an oddly fitting, poorly hemmed black skirt weighs her down. Pretty waves — but the hair reads mumsy with this styling. I want to like this — but no.

8. Yeliz January 28, 2014 at 11:00 #

The skirt is a tad too long but I absolutely love the bodice and her hair and makeup.

9. Anne Gallagher January 28, 2014 at 13:25 #

It is a good look, but she doesn’t quite pull it off. The Alexander McQueen gown is certainly glamorous, but it seems a bit heavy on her and, as others have mentioned, the skirt is too long. She could anchor a boat with that bodice. Her hair is a bit of a mess as well.

10. pinksugar January 28, 2014 at 19:45 #

I love the top of this and am so happy to see her in something other than a D&G. But I agree the skirt is a bit off and I hate the hair and makeup. Some women just look better with long hair and soft lip, Felicity is one of them.

11. Jai January 28, 2014 at 20:50 #

It reminds me of an AMcQ I think that Amanda Seyfried wore and imo that gone was 1000x better.

• Jai January 28, 2014 at 20:50 #