07.06.13

Stacy Keibler In Diane von Furstenberg - Natural Spring Water Resource Launch Event

Stacy Keibler attended the Natural Spring Water Resource Launch Event at Pier 36 on Wednesday in New York City.

The leggy beauty wore a Diane von Furstenberg maroon sequin mini dress with a plunging neckline, which she styled with matching maroon heels from Monique Lhuillier’s Fall 2013 collection.

Stacy has given us a wide range of looks over the past few weeks, mixing things up to keep things fresh and new. This is yet another fashion homerun as she makes good use of her best asset – her legs.

Delicate black-diamond Dana Rebecca Designs earrings and a simple ponytail provided the finishing touches.

Credit: Getty

Hayden Panettiere In Jonathan Simkhai - BBC Breakfast Studios

Hayden Panettiere In Jonathan Simkhai – BBC Breakfast Studios

Ashanti In Michael Costello & Amen - The Today Show & SiriusXM Studios

Ashanti In Michael Costello & Amen – The Today Show & SiriusXM Studios

11 Responses to Stacy Keibler In Diane von Furstenberg – Natural Spring Water Resource Launch Event

1. Charlotte June 7, 2013 at 10:37 #

I don’t like her hair with this dress, she looks like a german swimmer grom the 80′s !
    I wish she had choose other shoes too, a different color of the dress would have been better.
    It’s a no for me.

• Rashmi June 7, 2013 at 13:47 #

+1 on all points !
      A swimmer vibe, wrong hair and some other shoes.

2. Yeliz June 7, 2013 at 11:30 #

She looks great without being tacky. I like the matching shoes.

• Christine June 7, 2013 at 15:27 #

+1 Them legs are long!

3. Denise June 7, 2013 at 11:49 #

I like this look very much. Her makeup is perfect and the hair suit her like that. I would prefer a different colour for the dress.

4. KatieKate June 7, 2013 at 19:14 #

She is flawless, she looks beautiful. It seems like some people are a little on the overly critical side. Obviously you can never please everybody…

5. Nat39 June 7, 2013 at 19:33 #

I love the shoe choice, her body is fabulous, don’t care for this look overall.

6. julyol1972 June 7, 2013 at 21:18 #

What does she do besides popping up all over the place. Ugh! she bothers me so much that I can never really get behind anything she’s wearing, even if she looks good in it. That being said, I really don’t like this look. I think if her hair had been loose around her shoulders, it would have balanced the simplicity of the dress.

• Fashion Guru June 8, 2013 at 03:15 #

It’s a fashion site honey. Leave your biases at the door. You said it yourself, you can’t get pass anything she wears. This renders your fashion insite on this pretty much useless.

• julyol1972 June 10, 2013 at 06:53 #

Sorry honey, but we all come to these sites with our various biases whether you want to admit it or not. Also sweetie, I’m entitled to my opinion which referenced what she was wearing, or weren’t you paying attention – hint, it was fashion -related. So no, whether you appreciate my comment or not, I am entitled to add my fashion insight to this site. I don’t know if you’re somehow projecting your feelings of inadequacies and uselessness onto me, but you may want to talk to a professional about that.

7. EmmaWoodhouse June 13, 2013 at 14:18 #

I usually like what she wears but this is just tacky imo.