24.05.13

Sharon Stone In Roberto Cavalli – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Sharon Stone In Roberto Cavalli - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Sharon Stone wore her forth Cavalli look in a row for the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala held at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes, France this evening, but is it her best?
It’s in the top two for me.

Her ivory Cavalli gown with a flowing train may appear simple and serene from the front, however the back reveals a gold serpent, accented with gold chains holding it in place.

Despite the slightly odd starfish cuff, I love her gold accessories.

Yet another movie star performance from Sharon Stone.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Stacy Keibler In Zac Posen - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Stacy Keibler In Zac Posen – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

31 Responses to Sharon Stone In Roberto Cavalli – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

1. shontay May 24, 2013 at 00:27 #

This is amazing! The best she’s looked in awhile. That starfish cuff is ridiculous, but I’m going to act like it’s not there b/c everything else is perfect.

• noo May 24, 2013 at 05:55 #

• Francois Bresmal May 24, 2013 at 20:59 #

Exactly! One of the best dressed of this year’s festival for me! This is the kind of statement we expect from Cannes : a big delightful gown with a stunning detail! I’m glad Sharon gave it to us, with such an amazing body

• Sleepless in Chicago November 4, 2013 at 03:34 #

She looks fantastic sans the star fish and that messy back.

2. Nat39 May 24, 2013 at 00:33 #

She is rocking this look, so sexy and confident. This has to be my fave of her Cavalli looks.

• Cass May 24, 2013 at 03:06 #

3. Prudence May 24, 2013 at 00:34 #

The best Cavalli gown so far on her!!! She is selling it to me like no tomorrow!! Now, on a side note, as a face for Dior isnt she suppose to wear the houses designs once in the while?? Although I could never see her in Raf’s rather complex designs.

4. Marybeth May 24, 2013 at 00:42 #

Wonderful! It’s sexy in a very sophisticated and intriguing way.
    Except for the starfish bracelet, I like the whole look.

5. MissCru May 24, 2013 at 00:48 #

And that’s what we’ve been waiting for! Sharon Stone age appropriate and still sexy. Her body is PERFECTION. BUT I don’t like the accesories, the earrings, the clutch, the bracelet… too much for my taste.

• KatieKate May 24, 2013 at 02:58 #

+1!!

6. kane May 24, 2013 at 00:59 #

I give up. The accessories are killing this look (including the snake and this uncoordinated mess on the back), while the front of the dress itself would be fine.

• MissCru May 24, 2013 at 01:07 #

THANK YOU! 100% agree

• lola May 24, 2013 at 08:52 #

+1…the serpent is… not quite as bad as the starfish..but not by much

• gabis May 24, 2013 at 13:45 #

Agreed 100%. And that starfish cuff is just tasteless. It’s a pity because the front of the dress, her hair and makeup are gorgeous.

7. Alicat May 24, 2013 at 01:02 #

I am stunned. She looks amazing here. I adore the unique, snake adorned back. Sharon Stone has the attitude and persona to carry an uber sexy gown like this. It also proves that acres of exposed flesh do not equate with sexiness. She knows she looks great and good luck to her. She must work hard to maintain that fab body.

• CreoleLady May 24, 2013 at 02:04 #

+1! I prefer her hair up. The star is unnecessary but I am totally digging the snake, straight outta Eden, lol.

8. Christine May 24, 2013 at 01:12 #

That back is all types of wrong and tacky.

• Yeliz May 24, 2013 at 08:42 #

You said it. I’m totally fond of the front, it looks simple but great, but that back is killing this look.

• Rashmi May 24, 2013 at 10:30 #

+2! The back is a disaster compared to the stunning front!! Also the starfish , its uuggghh !

But I still have to say, she looks darn good!

9. dunzoo May 24, 2013 at 02:50 #

I quite like the dress sans the tacky back details. Don’t like the lazy styling.

• admmgz May 24, 2013 at 07:33 #

10. Pablo May 24, 2013 at 07:34 #

She’s a total pro at selling these type of events. And I admire her. But that starfish is a deal-breaker.

11. Amy May 24, 2013 at 11:20 #

The back is interesting, I wish the chains weren’t hanging of like that. The starfish bracelet is useless. Anyway she still looks great. The dress shows her amazing figure without being too revealing like the other ones she wore.

12. Leo May 24, 2013 at 14:13 #

Best Cavalli of the festival. Sharon sells the sex of this dress but still keeps it classic. The big reveal of the back is incredible. Amazing look.

13. justme May 24, 2013 at 14:54 #

Her styling is all over the place lol but I do like the dress. She looks great in it.

14. EmmaWoodhouse May 24, 2013 at 15:01 #

I really don’t like the starfish cuff. The dress is…Ok. The serpent on the back is interesting but maybe tacky? Her styling is a bit off.

15. Ariel May 24, 2013 at 15:03 #

There is something tacky about Sharon that ruins even the simple front side of this dress. Maybe the over-tanned skin, or the grimace, or the tacky ear-rings… I won t even mention the messy back side nor the awful bracelet.

16. dee May 24, 2013 at 15:41 #

I love everything but the starfish cuff. I think the back is amazing. Her eyebrows are too dark.

17. Moxie May 24, 2013 at 16:02 #

Love the dress, but there are too many chains in back. The snake is a nice detail. That bracelet is not working.

18. Sharon May 24, 2013 at 21:37 #

Finally she looks like Sharon Stone. I love her hair and the front of this gown and can even give her a pass on the starfish. The snake, though, has to go. In addition to triggering all my snake-a-phobias, the chains look like messy garland on a Christmas tree. A backwards necklace would have been much better.

19. Jess2 May 27, 2013 at 11:22 #

I don’t like the snakes mess at the back or the cuff but I really like the dress from the front and the rest of the styling is great.