Jessica Alba In Zuhair Murad – Social Star Awards 2013

Jessica Alba In Zuhair Murad  - Social Star Awards 2013

Jessica Alba waves to her fans while taking to the red carpet for the Social Star Awards 2013 at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore yesterday evening.

It’s been a while since we saw the sexy side of Jessica. One designer guaranteed to get you there is Zuhair Murad.

She wore a white beaded dress with a white lace underlay from the Lebanese designer’s Spring 2013 collection.

The sweetheart-neckline dress, with a beaded pattern giving her the illusion of a minuscule waist, was styled with white Louboutin pumps and an EF Collection double-diamond stack ring.

Glossy tresses and flawless makeup completed her look.

On a normal week this would’ve been my best dressed of the week. She looks absolutely sensational.

350571_in_xl

You can buy her Christian Louboutin ‘June’ pumps from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Zuhair Murad & Getty

31 thoughts on “Jessica Alba In Zuhair Murad – Social Star Awards 2013

1. Lauren

This girl really needs to stop calling herself an actress.

Just a pretty face paid to turn up places, like most of these girls in Hollywood

1. kane

Haha, fair point. But she does have a d*** pretty face, plus body attached to it, to hold into the cameras.

2. moonbeam

She’s more of an actress than Stacy Keibler who FC always refers to as an “actress.”

1. Catherine Kallon Post author

I assumed she was an actress, despite never seeing a single movie of hers. How should I refer to her in future? The girlfriend of George Clooney?

1. Cookie

I love her, but she needs something cinematic to promote and quick. I haven’t chucked a sickie since high school but my acting resume is still way ahead of hers.

2. dee

I like when she plays up her natural beauty like this. I prefer this over her more trendy looks. She looks wonderful.

3. Fanny

I would’ve prefered gold sandals, but these shoes certainly bring an interesting element to the look.

1. Joy2

Actually I find it a rude personal comment. If I were a nun, and I am not, I would be more than proud of my personal choice.

4. Sarah

White pumps – tacky with this dress. Don’t like the design of the pumps at all. Dress is gorgeous except for the two tan eye-shaped designs which are on the breasts. They look like eye-shaped nipples, and draw attention right to the nipple area. Jessica’s hair, makeup, and skin are all knock-outs – beautiful. Her smile is wonderful.

5. Dhppy

Poor Jessica Alba. She always tries to promote herself as the girl next door in sweet, prim outfits. But it’s when she dons sexy dresses like this that she really hits her stride. She looks flawless here. She’s just a hot girl and there’s nothing she can do about it.

1. Fashion Guru

Ha! Perfectly said. Now imagine Jessica in all the crap JLO, Beyonce, and Kim tend to wear? That’s the looks that’s made for her…but she struggles with it. And she’ll kill a perfectly sexy dress by wearing leggings or stockings. Urghhh….needs a new stylist!

6. Alicat

She looks really beautiful here. The dress is perfect on her – the fit, the style and that neckline. Just the right amount of cleavage on show. Her hair and makeup accentuate her natural beauty. I am not a fan of white shoes but they look ok here. A gold sandal would have looked better.