Eleanor Tomlinson In Azzaro – ‘Jack The Giant Slayer’ LA Premiere

Eleanor Tomlinson In Azzaro - 'Jack The Giant Slayer' LA Premiere

Eleanor Tomlinson was determined to keep the glamorous feeling going from awards season when she stepped onto the red carpet last night at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California for the ‘Jack The Giant Slayer’ premiere.

Dripping in gold, the beautiful redhead stunned in a gold Azzaro beaded gown from the Spring 2013 collection.

Her plunging gown, with a pattern etched into the hem of the skirt, waist and shoulders, was styled with a gold clutch and barely-there makeup, with her flame-red hair teased into a chic updo.

While I’m not familiar with Eleanor’s work, she leaves me breathless with this sexy red carpet look.

Credit: Getty

19 thoughts on “Eleanor Tomlinson In Azzaro – ‘Jack The Giant Slayer’ LA Premiere

1. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang

Jennifer Lawrence, watch out!! Nicholas Hoult’s new leading lady gives your Dior gown a run for your money in this stunning gold lame plunging gown by Azzaro!! Love the exquisite beading and like the point that she goes for light makeup and pulled her hair back into an elegant chignon to let the dress speak for itself!! Well done, Eleanor Tomlinson!! This dress just leads your way to the glitz and glamour world of Hollywood!! Gorgeous though!!

2. Agathe

Oh wow! How to nail a slot on the BTOTW poll during Oscars week when you haven’t been attending and you’re not that famous (who is she?).
    Good job.

3. Yeliz

Too much boobage, but other than that, this is a stunning look. I have no idea who she is, but if she is going to promote this movie in several countries, I am really looking forward to her looks.

4. Sara

Love this dress! Amazing. I hadn’t noticed the twins until I read other people’s comments. I was so entranced by her beauty & the gown

5. Denise

Since I don’t suffer from “boobage terror” I think she looks spectacular ! Haven’t heard of her though.

6. Amy

she’s doing things to that dress. I love it.I watched one of her old movies few years back, she was already a stunner in it

7. Kathy

I didn’t recognize her with red hair! (Is that her natural hair color or for a role? I’m used to seeing her with black/dark brown hair) I personally am not a fan of this look AT ALL…just look at the armpit flab that’s being squeezed out by the terrible fit of the dress. Yikes. The boobage is just a little too much, you can see the bottom of them and that’s just not tasteful IMO.

8. goldfish

she looks absolutely beautiful! BDOTW no doubt. much more interesting than a lot of the oscar dresses.
    i remember her from a small part in Alice in wonderland she looked much younger in “angus, thongs and perfect snogging”

9. Cass

Breathtaking. She looks like a goddess! Her hair, makeup and the ability to flaunt her assets without looking tacky – thumbs up! BDOTW! (:

10. the ogre

“she looks like a goddess” as cass says.

apart from that of all the boobage that we saw flashed on the party circuit during oscar night, i like this the best (well, i don’t like the others at all!) because it’s tasteful and appropriate and any other neckline would look weird with that stunning gown.

11. Jess2

She looks beautiful, the dress is fantastic but the underarm fit isn’t doing her any favours.