27.02.13 Premiere

Eleanor Tomlinson In Azzaro – ‘Jack The Giant Slayer’ LA Premiere

Eleanor Tomlinson In Azzaro - 'Jack The Giant Slayer' LA Premiere

Eleanor Tomlinson was determined to keep the glamorous feeling going from awards season when she stepped onto the red carpet last night at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California for the ‘Jack The Giant Slayer’ premiere.

Dripping in gold, the beautiful redhead stunned in a gold Azzaro beaded gown from the Spring 2013 collection.

Her plunging gown, with a pattern etched into the hem of the skirt, waist and shoulders, was styled with a gold clutch and barely-there makeup, with her flame-red hair teased into a chic updo.

While I’m not familiar with Eleanor’s work, she leaves me breathless with this sexy red carpet look.

Credit: Getty

19 Comments
Frida Gustavsson's Charlotte Olympia Perspex Leopard Clasp Clutch

Frida Gustavsson’s Charlotte Olympia Perspex Leopard Clasp Clutch

Kerry Washington In Lanvin - The Weinstein Company Academy Award Party

Kerry Washington In Lanvin – The Weinstein Company Academy Award Party

19 Responses to Eleanor Tomlinson In Azzaro – ‘Jack The Giant Slayer’ LA Premiere

1. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 27, 2013 at 15:05 #

Jennifer Lawrence, watch out!! Nicholas Hoult’s new leading lady gives your Dior gown a run for your money in this stunning gold lame plunging gown by Azzaro!! Love the exquisite beading and like the point that she goes for light makeup and pulled her hair back into an elegant chignon to let the dress speak for itself!! Well done, Eleanor Tomlinson!! This dress just leads your way to the glitz and glamour world of Hollywood!! Gorgeous though!!

2. Agathe February 27, 2013 at 15:13 #

Oh wow! How to nail a slot on the BTOTW poll during Oscars week when you haven’t been attending and you’re not that famous (who is she?).
    Good job.

3. Yeliz February 27, 2013 at 15:19 #

Too much boobage, but other than that, this is a stunning look. I have no idea who she is, but if she is going to promote this movie in several countries, I am really looking forward to her looks.

4. amparo February 27, 2013 at 15:20 #

And she manages to show the exact amount of cleavage to avoid being tacky!

• Rashmi February 28, 2013 at 09:14 #

Exactly! She looks stunning! and love that smile.

5. Christine February 27, 2013 at 15:26 #

Wow, she looks amazing. Love this dress on her.

• adrian February 27, 2013 at 20:30 #

6. EmmaWoodhouse February 27, 2013 at 15:28 #

not liking the plunge, it’s too revealing. Everything else is great, though.

7. Sara February 27, 2013 at 15:41 #

Love this dress! Amazing. I hadn’t noticed the twins until I read other people’s comments. I was so entranced by her beauty & the gown

8. Denise February 27, 2013 at 16:02 #

Since I don’t suffer from “boobage terror” I think she looks spectacular ! Haven’t heard of her though.

9. dee February 27, 2013 at 16:18 #

Stunning!!! I think her decolletage looks tasteful.

10. Nat39 February 27, 2013 at 16:36 #

The fit in the bust area is really awful, everything is bulging from each side.

11. Anj February 27, 2013 at 17:27 #

This is an amazing dress! It looks great with someone with red hair to boot.

12. Amy February 27, 2013 at 18:01 #

she’s doing things to that dress. I love it.I watched one of her old movies few years back, she was already a stunner in it

13. Kathy February 27, 2013 at 18:29 #

I didn’t recognize her with red hair! (Is that her natural hair color or for a role? I’m used to seeing her with black/dark brown hair) I personally am not a fan of this look AT ALL…just look at the armpit flab that’s being squeezed out by the terrible fit of the dress. Yikes. The boobage is just a little too much, you can see the bottom of them and that’s just not tasteful IMO.

14. goldfish February 27, 2013 at 19:11 #

she looks absolutely beautiful! BDOTW no doubt. much more interesting than a lot of the oscar dresses.
    i remember her from a small part in Alice in wonderland she looked much younger in “angus, thongs and perfect snogging”

15. Cass February 28, 2013 at 00:12 #

Breathtaking. She looks like a goddess! Her hair, makeup and the ability to flaunt her assets without looking tacky – thumbs up! BDOTW! (:

16. the ogre February 28, 2013 at 07:00 #

“she looks like a goddess” as cass says.

apart from that of all the boobage that we saw flashed on the party circuit during oscar night, i like this the best (well, i don’t like the others at all!) because it’s tasteful and appropriate and any other neckline would look weird with that stunning gown.

17. Jess2 March 7, 2013 at 11:11 #

She looks beautiful, the dress is fantastic but the underarm fit isn’t doing her any favours.