Nina Dobrev In Michael Kors – 2013 Independent Spirit Awards

Nina Dobrev In Michael Kors - 2013 Independent Spirit Awards

The always beautiful Nina Dobrev made her way down the red carpet this afternoon on Santa Monica Beach, California, for the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards.

Keeping it short, sweet and sassy, ‘The Vampire Diaries’ actress wore a Michael Kors Spring 2013 ensemble consisting of a white sleeveless textured top and white shorts.

Her gold Jimmy Choo sandals perfectly complemented the gold Michael Kors waistband and H. Stern ring.

I love how her makeup was kept simple and fresh. Like everyone else so far, she totally understood the relaxed nature of this event.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

14 thoughts on “Nina Dobrev In Michael Kors – 2013 Independent Spirit Awards

1. Yeliz

She looks amazing and she placed the waistband on the right place. My only complaint is her pose, which is always so stiff.

2. justme

Omg can she face forward when she poses? -sigh-

Anyway, this is a pretty ensemble. I prefer the waistband on her than on the model.

3. Aline

The outfit is perfect for her, but I don’t think it’s even appropriate due to the amount of gold in it. Dunno, it feels like something she should wear to go to a club or something. Also, I don’t like how messy her hair is.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

Love the shirt, love the shoes–the slightly messy hair works as well. It’s the shorts I’m not fond of…don’t love short shorts, especially at an event like this (even though it’s less formal).

5. TeaAtTwo

I’m not sure if the shorts are too casual for the event but she does look good. Love the top and sandals.

6. alyssaMadd

LOVE – she looks really cool and the indy awards are the perfect event to do something a little out of the normal dress