15.02.13

Vote For The Annoushka Jewels You Would Like To See With My Roland Mouret Gown

Annoushka jewels 2

I had my final fitting with with Roland Mouret this afternoon with a little over a week to go until the Oscars.

The look you have kindly created for me so far includes my coral jacquard silk Roland Mouret asymmetrical gown with a side slit; Christian Louboutin ‘Au Hameau’ slingbacks and the silver Kotur ‘Morley’ clutch – now is the time to pick the jewels.

Annoushka have kindly offered 4 styles which best suit my Roland Mouret gown.

Which collection would you like to see me wear with my Roland Mouret gown on Oscar night?

FYI, I decided not to wear a necklace due to the asymmetrical neckline of the gown.

VOTE NOW

Roland-Mouret-Final2

Emma Stone In Gucci - 'The Croods' Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Emma Stone In Gucci – ‘The Croods’ Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Audrina Patridge's By Chance 'Melissa Lightening Bolt' Sweatshirt

Audrina Patridge’s By Chance ‘Melissa Lightening Bolt’ Sweatshirt

122 Responses to Vote For The Annoushka Jewels You Would Like To See With My Roland Mouret Gown

1. Moxie February 15, 2013 at 22:48 #

With the exception of the style of the dress, nothing I’ve voted for has been chosen. Oh well. It will still be beautiful. I’m voting for #3, because I love the color. Of course, that means it will lose to one of the more conventional looks.

• Mel February 15, 2013 at 23:18 #

• michaboa February 16, 2013 at 01:29 #

I going with #3 too

• Christine February 16, 2013 at 03:40 #

Me too. voting for number 3 for the pops of color. So it will not be bland!

• Dhppy February 16, 2013 at 03:48 #

We’re in the same boat.

• C February 16, 2013 at 10:11 #

Bland city. Elegant, but where’s the punchiness. Colourful earrings a must considering.

• Jess2 February 16, 2013 at 10:16 #

Me too!! Fingers crossed for number three

• zineb February 16, 2013 at 10:22 #

3 all the way !

• Angie February 17, 2013 at 11:58 #

Exactly the same here!

• Ellie February 18, 2013 at 09:02 #

Please, let colour win for ONCE…

• lu February 19, 2013 at 15:53 #

same here.

2. Ancika February 15, 2013 at 22:49 #

Number 3, absolutely! A little bit of colour should finally be chosen!

3. AnnaP February 15, 2013 at 22:52 #

I think option 4.

• Moxie February 16, 2013 at 02:06 #

I like option 4, but FC has often remarked that she doesn’t like mixed metals.

• Nat39 February 16, 2013 at 04:14 #

It´s diamonds and WHITE gold, I think it´s perfect, option 4 is the right one in my eyes too. 3 maybe coloured but not quite right imo.

• Noemi February 16, 2013 at 11:22 #

I agree with you. I voted for 4, even if I like 1, too. But I think that 4 would be perfect, considering the color of dress and accessories.

• lambette February 16, 2013 at 23:36 #

4. Arina February 15, 2013 at 22:58 #

Don’t understand why the silver clutch was voted, but ok. Definitely look 3 for the jewels, the outfit needs a pop of colour… That and they’re just simply gorgeous <3

• Moxie February 15, 2013 at 23:00 #

I couldn’t agree more!

• Katey February 15, 2013 at 23:20 #

I totally agree as well.
        The outfit needs more colour, and the pale pink dress would look beautiful with the colorful collection.

• Thaís February 16, 2013 at 00:20 #

+1!
      I’m feeling a little disappointed that the “Renna Sequin” lost! It would have looked gorgeous with the jewels number 4!!! But anyway, I voted for look 3 because of the colours!!!

• Jones19 February 16, 2013 at 20:45 #

I voted for the sequin clutch, this is too monotone as is so she needs the green jewels. Hope they win!

• Natalie19 February 16, 2013 at 20:48 #

Totally agree!

also vote for number 3 now, and also don’t understand why this clutch?? why oh why??

5. HL February 15, 2013 at 23:01 #

It’s a no brainer, no. 3. Regular readers would know that you love some pop of color, and no. 4 is out of question as you hate mixed metals

No. 3 will look great on defintely, FC x

6. Paddy Mulholland February 15, 2013 at 23:05 #

4 would be my favourite, but I picked 3 for you FC. Thought you’d like the green pop of colour.

• Nat39 February 16, 2013 at 03:30 #

I´d go with option 4 for myself too, without a doubt. 3 will add some colour, but earrings 4 are of the right size and design as far as I´m concerned.

7. Sarah February 15, 2013 at 23:06 #

Look #3! Pop in a bit of colour with the coral and silver.

8. CreoleLady February 15, 2013 at 23:06 #

Final fitting, wow. I’m counting down the days. Look 3 ftw!

9. MissMarlboroLites February 15, 2013 at 23:08 #

I was waiting for something exactly like the Wendy Yue so it got my vote. Also good call on the necklace, one of my pet peeves that!

10. Ashley February 15, 2013 at 23:10 #

Ah! I cannot wait to see it all put together. My choice was #3. I loved the pop of color

11. sara February 15, 2013 at 23:12 #

200% LOOK 3!

12. TL February 15, 2013 at 23:12 #

The jade green color will be a great contrast to the pink gown.

• SilentVisitor February 15, 2013 at 23:56 #

13. Yeliz February 15, 2013 at 23:13 #

Number 3 for me, since the colourful clutch I’ve voted for, didn’t won and I think those stunning jewels would add the right amount of colour to your look. Number 1 would be my runner-up.

• EmmaWoodhouse February 15, 2013 at 23:22 #

LOL the same for the same reasons! I think that number one might be my favorite here, but your gorgeous, elegant look needs a fun pop of color. For that reason I’m going for the Wendy Yue, Option 3.
      Also, FC–I knew that you wouldn’t wear a necklace! I know that cluttering up the neckline of an asymmetrical gown is one of your pet peeves! :)

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 00:39 #

it is my pet peeve. You know me so well :D

• EmmaWoodhouse February 16, 2013 at 20:23 #

Hehe yes :) You’re a fashion obsession of mine, LOL! I was just wondering, after all is said and done (and you’ve nabbed a BDOTY spot :D) would it be possible to see the results from all these polls? So we could see what *almost* won, or whatever? Just wondering.

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 22:31 #

I’m going to try to do that at the end

• EmmaWoodhouse February 16, 2013 at 22:42 #

Yay! Thank you :)

• june February 16, 2013 at 00:58 #

we all know fc loves colour and i wanted the colourful clutch to win so badly. let’s hope she gets a pop of green with the coral at least (it would look amazing)

14. anjos February 15, 2013 at 23:17 #

Grace and Eclipse. Love the ring. :)

15. d February 15, 2013 at 23:18 #

3!!!! and cant wait to see a picture of you from oscar night!! :)

16. Dirk February 15, 2013 at 23:22 #

Even though i know she wouldn’t, props to FC (or rather, CK?) for not influencing the voter in any way and putting this (for better or for worse) in the fans’ hands.

I’m thinking 3 too but i’m ok with any of them really. Just waiting for the final product! :)

17. Marybeth February 15, 2013 at 23:30 #

Number 3 for me too. Both the color and style of the earrings should be great.
    This is truly exciting!

18. justme February 15, 2013 at 23:30 #

The shoes and clutch I voted for didn’t go through but it’s okay :(

For the jewels, I’m torn between #3 and #4. I’m leaning towards the latter because they’re more complementary.

19. Laura February 15, 2013 at 23:39 #

I’m going to agree with the majority of the other comments. Number 3 is a great pop of color for this dress.

20. Nadia February 15, 2013 at 23:45 #

DEFIANTLY look 4 with look 2′s ring and then i’ll be SOLD! Look 3 is a NO NO- no reason to kill a perfect look

• Nat39 February 16, 2013 at 04:36 #

I understand people are looking for some colour, but I also think that look 3 isn´t quite right. I´d also go with look 4 (and hopefully add a coloured ring to it that would pop against the simple silver clutch)

• abasss February 16, 2013 at 17:45 #

Yeah, totally agree, some colour is needed but that shade of green doens’t go well with the colour of the silk. And they really don’t go with the shoes and purse. My vote is on number four too.

• Nat39 February 16, 2013 at 18:51 #

and I’d like to add that the ring doesn’t look good to me at all.

21. arang February 15, 2013 at 23:45 #

I agree. Definitely number 3. Last chance for more color! I think the green will warm up the look nicely, and the drop earrings are a good, bolder choice given the lack of necklace (which I totally agree with, just to be clear).

22. J February 15, 2013 at 23:52 #

I find the picks so far slightly frustrating (on your behalf FC).

You have given us so many glimpses – if not outright statements – as to what you like (ex color!), so I find it selfish on the part of the readers to have picked things that don’t really jive with your aesthetic…

That being said, I voted for look 3, since, dear god, the outfit needs some color!

• vicky February 16, 2013 at 01:23 #

So far, only the style of dress have been the one I voted for.
      Color no, clutch no and shoe no. :-(

At the moment it’s looking rather bland color wise so I chose the third option and just hope the majority has done the same…

• M February 16, 2013 at 01:42 #

Far out! Yes PLEASE. +1

• Kate February 16, 2013 at 02:53 #

Huh?

FC already said she LOVED the style of the dress and the coral fabric that reflects light beautifully.
      I don’t remember what she said about the shoes, but they’re certainly beautiful and not boring at all.

I didn’t vote for the Morley, but I’m so glad that the atrocious Muppet purse didn’t win. And I will vote for #3 jewels, but I really think any of them (except the one with the necklace) will look great. Let’s not judge the look til you see it all put together. I bet many people who aren’t crazy about the picks will change their minds once they see FC at the Oscars.

Let’s

• Kate February 16, 2013 at 02:53 #

Oops, my comment cut off. I meant to say “let’s not judge the look before we see it all on FC. I bet a lot of the people not happy with the choices so far will change their minds once they see her at the Oscars”

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 03:16 #

You are very sweet.

Honestly I love the choices so far.

I wouldn’t have put things in your hands if I didn’t trust you.

Left to my own devices I may have picked the Fino feather clutch :)

• Rashmi February 16, 2013 at 07:01 #

Hahahaha… You are very nice and modest FC.
        Like what Kate said, thank god the Muppet purse wasn’t the chosen one :D

Here I pick the 3rd one.( 2nd has an extra accessory and fourth will be unnessecary mixing of metals and the first ring is more like a wedding ring ;) )

The 3rd one has a drop earring which will look great since there is no necklace (which was a great decision by you and like Emma said we knew you it :D ) and the ring is kinda statement ring and it provides a pop up color too !

FC, have you decided on the quirky nail color or having a nail art ????????

Gosh, just 8 days remaining…. Soooo excited to see you !!! :)

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 23:13 #

possibly mint green for the nails

• Rashmi February 17, 2013 at 10:52 #

That will be great ! Will look gorgeous with the entire look.
            Phew am imagining you already on the RC, you are gonna be smouldering !!

• asherlev1 February 17, 2013 at 19:22 #

Yess!! I voted for the feather clutch as well. It would have been so perfect. *sheds a tear in mourning*

23. asherlev1 February 15, 2013 at 23:52 #

URGHH I’m frustrated a colorful clutch didn’t win. I don’t think those earrings would work, to be honest. I don’t think you should colour just for the sake of adding colour. For that reason, I’m voting for #4. Those earrings will look very elegant and be a statement piece.

24. Rashmi February 15, 2013 at 23:55 #

Easy choice this one! Look3! It will look great with the color of the gown.

FC, how did the final fitting go? Do you love your gown?

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 00:38 #

Yes I LOVE it

• Rashmi February 16, 2013 at 05:09 #

glad to hear that.. am sure you are going to look lovely!

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 23:14 #

FC

25. MaryMary February 15, 2013 at 23:57 #

#3 and be radiant!!!!

26. GiGi February 16, 2013 at 00:04 #

My pop of color for the shoes didn’t make it. My pop of color for the purse didn’t make it… so I am DEFINITELY behind #3.

27. Prudence February 16, 2013 at 00:13 #

cant believe that clutch was picked. okay y’all we need to add some color here via jewels 3!!
    oh and will you tell us what your hair will look like??

28. Riham February 16, 2013 at 00:14 #

The third would definitely provide the perfect finish look.

29. Kaz February 16, 2013 at 00:21 #

Oh my goodness FC, how exciting! I hope you’ll be able to share with us what the fittings are like – and that you enjoy every moment.

I’ve voted for number 3. I think the colour will be perfect with the dress and you!

Have a great weekend xx

30. msd February 16, 2013 at 00:35 #

Like others, I’m disappointed with the silver clutch. You def need a pop of colour so I’m going to go with 3.

31. Emmeline February 16, 2013 at 00:48 #

Number 3, without a doubt.

32. Ally February 16, 2013 at 00:49 #

I thought (even before checking out the comments) that #3 are the obvious choice so I’m glad to see lots of 3′s when skimming through the thread! Those earrings really would be the perfect addition to your already wonderful outfit, FC :-)

33. Grace Patricia February 16, 2013 at 00:49 #

Number 3!!!!!!
    You’ll look lovely with them!

34. Hailey February 16, 2013 at 01:18 #

Number 3!

35. Nadia February 16, 2013 at 01:18 #

WHAT is wrong with people picking #3 just because you think there has to be color!! FC please dont do it! It makes no sense why you would wear look 3 just to add color it is just ridiculous

36. Ella February 16, 2013 at 01:45 #

Like everyone else, I feel we need color….so I’m going with number 3. Seriously, regular readers will know that you like a little pizazz =)

37. Nat39 February 16, 2013 at 03:20 #

Glad Morley won, it may be very simple and safe but perfect nevertheless, the more interesting coloured options weren´t that great unfortunately.
    As for the jewellery, it has to be drop earrings without a doubt. So either option 3 or 4 would be good. Personally I´d go with option 4 for myself as the earrings are of the right size and design (as I picture in my mind), would´ve been nice if they were coloured of course.

• Nat39 February 16, 2013 at 17:25 #

I think look 3 is more on the level and would work better with the Fino clutch. With look 4, it’s 1st rate glamour all the way, and with that delightful bracelet the arms won’t look that bare.

38. Shelli February 16, 2013 at 03:38 #

I agree with all the comments for color! Ive been really surprised with all that has been chosen but like others have said that maybe bc I read your blog everyday! Looking forward to seeing the end result

• Quinn February 16, 2013 at 07:44 #

+1. as an avid reader of this page, i too was surprise with the choices. but i guess, in the end it worked out great (that is if the #3 jewelry wins). just imagine if the shoe, clutch and jewelry all add pop of color to the overall look, it would have been a disaster. now that the shoes, and the clutch is silver, i hope that the #3 option will get the most vote for jewelry because the look needs color. if not i would be disappointed!

39. TeaAtTwo February 16, 2013 at 03:43 #

#3 for me, elegant with an antique charm. I like #4 but the gold is a no-no as we know FC isn’t a fan of mixing metals.
    So excited to see the final result, just know it’s going to be beautiful.

40. dreamz February 16, 2013 at 04:07 #

Option 3…because the look needs color..

41. kiwi February 16, 2013 at 04:48 #

FC, Look number 3.. BTW My 8 year old son peeped over my shoulder and spontaneously said he loves look 3 (he obviously has no context of the gown, colour etc) :)

42. delhi_fashionista February 16, 2013 at 04:50 #

Please avoid the mixing of colours…I love the first option….the ring and earrings are classy and perfect for an occassion like the Oscars…let your gown and its colour stand out…avoid option 3 & 4

43. A. February 16, 2013 at 05:47 #

For you FC, Definitely Look #3 is going to work. I can imagine you pulling it off. Plus the outfit needs that pop of color somewhere. Nothing else will do, Look 3 is the ultimate.

44. smruthi February 16, 2013 at 08:00 #

Would have loved to see Look 1 or Look 4 if the cluch was Renna Sequin or the shoes were Demoisel.

But with the current set of choices I would want look 3 to be chosen as majority. If we miss this color too FC, i would suggest an outrageous lipstick for a pop of color :D.

Can you please please please come up with a Critics Choice after the entire selection is done by readers ?? Would love to see what fabric, color, and choices you would have made for the big day.

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 22:34 #

Roland said I should do something quirky with the nail colour :)

Critic choice is a great idea.

Will do. Thanks

• smruthi February 18, 2013 at 17:03 #

Thank u soo much FC. Dont know how that will work though completely, because am sure the choices would have been different if you chose a different color and fabric. But anything will do :)

• TeaAtTwo February 16, 2013 at 22:51 #

I think many of would be fascinated to know what Catherine would have picked.

• Rashmi February 17, 2013 at 10:50 #

Ooh yes Definitely !!! Looking forward to it FC !

45. Yolonda February 16, 2013 at 09:19 #

#3

46. Jess2 February 16, 2013 at 10:03 #

I hope you are happy with the choices so far Catherine :)

While I have not had much luck with my preferences so far but fingers crossed we get some additional colour added to your beautiful look. I vote for number three because I think the green will go beautifully with the coral, your skin and beautiful eyes!

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 22:34 #

yes, very much so

47. Pablo February 16, 2013 at 10:05 #

Last fitting! Wow this is really happening! I bet you wont really believe it until you’re standing on the red carpet and photographers are shouting “look here, over here”! :)

If number 3 wins you should go for some quirky green manicure as RM suggested! ;)

Have a nice weekend xx

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 22:33 #

lol…that was my feeling at the first fitting…it wasn’t real until that moment

48. Victoria February 16, 2013 at 11:15 #

Yay, the clutch I voted for! I went with 3 this time – the green earrings are amazing and will provide some kick and will look even more gorgeous with your coloring.

49. Stel February 16, 2013 at 14:08 #

I wanted to vote for #4 but I think that the colour of the earrings don’t match with the colour of the bracelet.. So I voted for #3!

50. robbie February 16, 2013 at 14:11 #

hmm tricky, the earrings from look 3 are gorgeous but i do love the bracelets from look 4 especially with the (what appears to be) rose gold bracelet.

• Nat39 February 16, 2013 at 16:55 #

Love that bracelet too, it’s perfect – not ott/too much, just enough to keep arms from looking too bare.

51. Denise February 16, 2013 at 14:20 #

Hello FC ! I have been visiting your site for a long time but the time has come to comment. In my opinion the colourful drop earings will look great!
    They match the dress and they are eye catching !

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 22:32 #

thank you for saving your first comment for me ;)

52. Mari February 16, 2013 at 15:52 #

I have not been visiting regularly and I haven’t voted since the style , color and fabric of the dress. i have to say that I do not like the shoes and clutch both in silver for FC!
    I hope the coloredearrings win.
    Coral and silver… Not likey!!!!

53. Lexa February 16, 2013 at 16:31 #

I am dissapointed by the final choice of shoes and clutch – not at all to my liking.
    With the jewels I go for number 3 all the way and I hope most of the people will do too.

54. Maarja February 16, 2013 at 20:35 #

Nr 3 stole my heart right away. So, my vote goes to… nr 3. :)

55. Sara / Toranj London February 16, 2013 at 22:00 #

Hi Catherine,

I loved number 1, 3 and 4 from the pictures but because I couldn’t be sure about their size from Annoushka’s website I went to Annoyshka’s shop just off Sloan Square today. I checked them out, they all look exquisite. Now I’m in two minds between number 1 and 3. It really depends on your hair style for the night I guess but I would chose drop earrings for you and the green colour of Amazonite would really be a perfect combination with your coral dress. The ring from look 3 is so so beautiful and bold.

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2013 at 22:30 #

what a great researcher you are :) Thank you

56. Sara / Toranj London February 16, 2013 at 22:02 #

So in short, look 3 is my choice :)

• Sara / Toranj London February 16, 2013 at 22:58 #

My pleasure , I love jewellery and take everything about it so seriously :)

57. TeaAtTwo February 16, 2013 at 22:17 #

Voted for #3 as I love the art deco feel and the flashes of green near the coral dress will look divine. I like #4 but the rose gold bracelet was a no-go due to the silver shoes and clutch as it goes against mixing metals rule.
    Excited to see the end result.

58. dee February 16, 2013 at 23:44 #

I say 4. It is the most complimentary.

59. geovanna February 17, 2013 at 01:30 #

#3! it will give you the touch of color you need to be the best dressed of the night ;-)

60. crack February 17, 2013 at 05:24 #

like almost everyone here, I also voted for other choices…but i can imagine final look going beyond our expectations…
    anyways, i love option 3…please, please, pretty please go with it FC(i know you really want to ;) )

BTW do you get to say anything in these choices or it was entirely our( less fashion enlightened minds) choice?

61. Palm Lopez February 17, 2013 at 08:28 #

” 1 ” ;)

62. Dan Oliver February 17, 2013 at 10:54 #

voted for 3 just for some colour

63. Tiger Nueng February 17, 2013 at 11:38 #

Vote for 1 ’cause I like you to keep all the look is simply but not an ordinary.

64. Xiomalys Crespo February 17, 2013 at 20:44 #

People. Number three. No discussions.

65. Kavita February 17, 2013 at 20:53 #

Option 3 – color to draw more attention to the already perfect FC.

66. AnderBoBo February 17, 2013 at 22:44 #

I chose #3!

67. Nadia February 18, 2013 at 07:39 #

FC please do not choose look 3 even if it wins! WE want you to be on the best dressed list and not fade out into the crowd! You are going to loook beautiful in look 4 dont make the look something it isn’t!

68. pixie February 18, 2013 at 08:02 #

Number 3 all the way!
    Oh this is soo exciting!