20.11.12

Kristen Stewart In Antonio Berardi – Conan

At some point during her busy promo schedule, Kristen Stewart made a guest appearance on ‘Conan’ last week to promote ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’.

She wore an Antonio Berardi Spring 2013 dress, our second look at this collection off the runway.

The actress styled her graphic, tri-colour plunge-neck sheath dress with the very popular Jimmy Choo ‘Taste’ sandals.

Kristen opted for the simpler style of a pencil skirt, whereas the runway version had an asymmetrical flared hemline.

While I prefer the runway version of this dress, Kristen’s version is very much in tune with her short-n-fitted style.

She has worn several of these types of dresses during this promo tour.

Chrissy Teigen In Elisabetta Franchi - 2014 ESPY Awards

Chrissy Teigen In Elisabetta Franchi – 2014 ESPY Awards

Cate Blanchett In Antonio Berardi - 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' World Premiere

Cate Blanchett In Antonio Berardi – ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ World Premiere

11 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Antonio Berardi – Conan

1. Lolo November 20, 2012 at 14:19 #

I don’t this was boring at all as it was the only micro-mini sleeveless dress that she wore during the promo ,In other talk shows and photocalls she went for knee length dress which I find more appropriate

2. Christine November 20, 2012 at 14:23 #

I like the dress.

3. Odette November 20, 2012 at 14:34 #

I prefer Kristen’s version to the runway’s.

The mullet effect and the layers n the runway is awkward.

4. kane November 20, 2012 at 15:16 #

ITA, FC (gotta love acronyms! ;-) )
    Love the runway version in particular.

5. admmgz November 20, 2012 at 15:59 #

I prefer Kristen’s look over the runway version. She wore a few silhoutte enhancing dresses (Julien Macdonald in Madrid, Peter Pilotto on Jay Leno, Stella McCartney at a press junket, etc.)- it brings attention to her waist giving the illusion of a more flattering curvy, yet streamlined shape.

6. gabis November 20, 2012 at 17:25 #

I also prefer the runway version, but she looks great nevertheless.
    FC, have you seen her look on the El Hormiguero TV show? She was really gorgeous.

7. Nat39 November 20, 2012 at 19:04 #

When I saw the runway version, I said Yes, finally the kind of dress I wanna see on Kristen, and then I saw her typical plain short version. The interesting asymmetrical flared hemline is what makes this look complete and it would’ve worked well on Kristen.

8. Yeliz November 20, 2012 at 22:37 #

She looked great, I love both her version and the runway version. And I’m happy that she wore those gorgeous Jimmy Choos again.

9. sweetest November 21, 2012 at 06:02 #

She was really beautiful on the show. I prefer her version to runaway. My only dissapointment is a full length pics of her in this dress.

10. EmmaWoodhouse November 21, 2012 at 15:23 #

Love the blue and white just wish the skirt was longer.

11. whatilikeaboutkstew December 3, 2012 at 10:19 #

I LOVE the dress ! but her hair are pityful ! I don’t really like these brown waves !!! She can be beautiful than this