Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci – FOX All-Star Party

Lea Michele has been quite the red-carpet regular lately.

Following Sunday night’s Teen Choice Awards, she was out again last night attending the FOX All-Star Party in West Hollywood, California.

Dressed in a beautiful Emilio Pucci Fall 2012 dress, it appears that the Italian brand is very much on her list of favourites.

With a collection of mostly uber-sexy dresses, Lea found this sweet long-sleeve powder-pink silk-chiffon dress with a hint of sexy via the plunging neckline plus a crystal-embellished waistband.

Opting for satin pumps by Hollywood’s shoe god Brian Atwood, the actress completed her look with a messy side-swept braid, a pink lip colour and a selection of Cathy Waterman rings.

Many of you were put off by Lea’s choice of shoes and over-posing on the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards; how does she fare on this occasion?

Credit: Emilio Pucci & Getty

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen - 'The Giver' New York Premiere

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen – ‘The Giver’ New York Premiere

Nieves Alvarez In Louis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci & Missoni – Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez In Louis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci & Missoni – Solo Moda

24 Responses to Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci – FOX All-Star Party

1. Jelka lepever July 24, 2012 at 08:40 #

whoa, she looks fabulous in that dress!

2. Jessie July 24, 2012 at 08:53 #

Looks great, but I don’t understand why she always wears dresses that are so low cut. An inch higher and it would have been perfect for me; she always looks like she’s seconds away from a nip slip

3. Alina July 24, 2012 at 09:09 #

She looks beautiful, but I don’t really like the shoes.

4. Anna July 24, 2012 at 09:17 #

Good, very good. But something is still wrong in the fit – either the sleeves or maybe the cut is too wide on her shoulders.
    Plus the shoes are too matchy for my liking.

5. Jess2 July 24, 2012 at 09:21 #

She looks really lovely. It has been a fantastic start to the week for Lea, she has brought something different with each look which I love.

6. Emily July 24, 2012 at 09:51 #

I still don’t really love the shoes. Why is she so allergic to a cute strappy sandal? That would have perfected the look for me.

• Lara July 24, 2012 at 15:52 #

Maybe she has bad feet. I find myself much more willing to forgive certain stars for always wearing pumps (cough, Kate Beckinsale, cough cough), after seeing Christina Hendricks’ feet in sandals recently. This is not meant as a mean comment. I genuinely get now that not everyone would feel comfortable in strappy shoes. But Lea has worn them before I think.

• Stop July 24, 2012 at 19:49 #

her feet are fine.

7. Ayesha July 24, 2012 at 10:12 #

i can’t say how much i hate those shoes,not just this time,perfect for spoiling anything.

8. Yeliz July 24, 2012 at 10:38 #

She looks amazing in that dress, but shame about the shoes. Strappy sandals would’ve been preferred. Other than that, I really like this.

• admmgz July 24, 2012 at 15:59 #

9. Nat July 24, 2012 at 10:41 #

The dress is lovely, I absolutely adore it.
    As for the styling, I like the braid, but the shoes are way to heavy for this dress…a pair of silver sandals would have worked a lot better.

10. Emmeline July 24, 2012 at 12:36 #

I feel the same way about this as I did about her dress to the TCAs – it’s great from the ankles up. The pale pink from the dress looks great against her skin and dark hair. If only she’d worn sandals.

11. robbie July 24, 2012 at 12:53 #

from the ankles up she looks great, but those ugly shoes ruin it. why does she always wear such heavy looking shoes all the time.

12. dee July 24, 2012 at 13:31 #

I like everything but those awful shoes. A delicate dress calls for delicate shoes.

13. Christine July 24, 2012 at 13:36 #

The dress is cute but the shoes are horrible.

14. towada July 24, 2012 at 13:44 #

love her hair and dress and of course her smile. but i can’t say love the shoes. she can choose different shoes. as much as i love the dress i think too much cleavage. u can see her bikini line in the other photos

15. Kathy July 24, 2012 at 14:40 #

I think the dress almost overhwhelms her frame. But the color does look nice with her tan and braid. I still like the shoes on the model better.

16. Tara July 24, 2012 at 15:09 #

“Many” of us were not put off by her supposed over-posing. That was definitely the perpetually butthurt minority. I honestly don’t like the dress or the shoes. The dress just seems too old for her and I despise those clunky platform shoes on principle, on absolutely anyone. Her face is cute though, the makeup is very fresh and I actually quite like the braid.

• huh July 24, 2012 at 19:52 #

So true. She does what is asked by the photographers and is having fun with it. She isn’t hurting anyone yet but people act like she is a monster of somthing.

17. Eirwen July 24, 2012 at 17:07 #

I think the dress colour is unflattering on her skin.

18. Jones19 July 24, 2012 at 20:18 #

Satin platform pumps are my Kryptonite. Cant’t even see the dress.

19. Sharon July 24, 2012 at 21:09 #

She looks lovely in this color, and I do like the dress on her, but I kind of wish it were sleeveless.

There’s nothing good to say about the shoes, though, even if they are Brian Atwoods. They look like clunky ballet toe shoes.

20. Melanie July 26, 2012 at 04:35 #