Menu

September 21, 2020

Jennifer Aniston Wore John Galliano for Christian Dior To The 2020 Emmy Awards

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Jennifer Aniston Wore John Galliano for Christian Dior To The 2020 Emmy Awards

The way the Emmy Awards was presented this year had to change, but there was one thing that was going to remain consistent, and that was Jennifer Aniston’s love for black dresses.

And not just an ‘ole black dress, a classic John Galliano for Christian Dior vintage dress, which has become her go-to for the red carpet in recent times.

There were a lot of scene-stealing looks at this event from Tracee Ellis Ross, Zendaya and Regina King, but for Jennifer simple and chic was high on the agenda, as this has been her constnat commitment to her trademark red carpet style.

She might throw us a bone every now again and go off script with an ivory gown like she did to the 2020 SAG Awards.

Do you love this look from Jennifer?

Been there done that?

Or is the Neil Lane statement necklace saving the look?

Credit: ABC

, , , , ,

Kerry Washington Wore Dolce & Gabbana and Oscar de la Renta To The 2020 Emmy Awards

Shira Haas Wore Chanel Haute Couture To The 2020 Emmy Awards

Shira Haas Wore Chanel Haute Couture To The 2020 Emmy Awards

15 Responses to Jennifer Aniston Wore John Galliano for Christian Dior To The 2020 Emmy Awards

1. TeaAtTwo September 22, 2020 at 10:52 am #

This would have been gorgeous in a purple shade.

2. Bee September 22, 2020 at 4:36 am #

I love Jenn’s look. The hair and jewels lovely too. I like how it seems to reflect her style, she looks pretty relaxed.

3. K September 22, 2020 at 4:17 am #

You’d think all her trips into Galliano’s Dior archives would produce more interesting looks…

I’m starting to think these are her actual dresses that she bought in the early 2000s/late 90s and is finally wearing publicly. I refuse to think anyone actually goes and seeks out boring vintage looks for a designer whose body of work is far from boring.

4. lmkw September 21, 2020 at 11:44 pm #

Zzzzzzzzzz. She makes me sad.

5. phee September 21, 2020 at 10:21 pm #

This could be any ole year. she looks fine but so groundhog.

6. TeaAtTwo September 21, 2020 at 4:44 pm #

This year has been shocking enough, Jennifer Aniston giving us colour, print, and a updo in outfit would be too much.

7. TeaAtTwo September 21, 2020 at 4:25 pm #

It’s nice enough, I just wish she had worn her hair in an up do.

8. Los_NGLS September 21, 2020 at 4:06 pm #

Never particularly cared for her as an actress, though she does come like a pretty nice person.

Definitely don’t care for the same dress over and over, BUT I am a big fan of her unbothered attitude about it. It’s very ” I will give you this same dress, and this same hair, and you will like it, or you won’t… and I do not care.” 🙂 [Catharine, please bring emojis back :'( ]

• Tamia September 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm #

Lol! Agree with every single part of this. Including really liking her as a person but being non plussed about her acting (normally I love the person and their acting, goes hand in hand).

• Catherine Kallon September 22, 2020 at 2:16 pm #

The site is getting some minor improvements, and the emojis are coming back x

• Los_NGLS September 23, 2020 at 3:51 pm #

YAY! Made my day 🙂

9. Chris September 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm #

I think the problem ism’t that she’s almost always wearing black, but that she’s always wearing boring dresses.

10. Ruth September 21, 2020 at 3:41 pm #

She has been wearing the same black dress for the past 20 years. Imagine how tired we are

Even her hair is always the same way.

Gurl, give us something new.

11. JHH September 21, 2020 at 3:40 pm #

Yawn, but I guess if it ain’t broke . . . Her closet must be filled with black slip dresses and slip dress adjacent dresses.

12. Charlotte September 21, 2020 at 3:37 pm #

I don’t care she wears mostly balck, but this outif is so boring!