Menu

September 15, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Ester Expósito Wore Atelier Versace To The Bvlgari Barocco Event

Ester Expósito Wore Atelier Versace To The Bvlgari Barocco Event

Following her Venice Film Festival debut, Ester Expósito was back on the red carpet for the Bvlgari Barocco event hosted in Rome, Italy on Monday (September 14)..

However, the Spanish model-actress isn’t new to presenting glamorous looks.

Do I like this Atelier Versace Spring 2020 dress?

Not 100%. I found the mesh halter really jarring.

The leather bustier already has totally command of the upper part of this dress, so I feel like the mesh panel is totally unnecessary.

In saying that Ester makes the most of this dress, especially the slit which showcases the iconic Versace Barocco print in gold and fuchsia tones.

As the for shoes.  Much like with Elodie’s look, the shoes perfectly complement the look.

I’m lusting after these fuchsia gladiator Atelier Versace sandals.

Ester Expósito Wore Atelier Versace To The Bvlgari Barocco Event

Credit: Versace & Getty/Bvglari

, , , , , , , ,

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Fendi Peekaboo Iseeu Bag

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Fendi Peekaboo Iseeu Bag

Poppy Delevingne Wore Fendi To The Bvlgari Barocco Event

Poppy Delevingne Wore Fendi To The Bvlgari Barocco Event

7 Responses to Ester Expósito Wore Atelier Versace To The Bvlgari Barocco Event

1. Sharon M September 16, 2020 at 12:34 pm #

Another example of too many elements that don’t make sense. Sorry…I hate the shoes. Those laces have no purpose, and they don’t even look good!

2. Ben September 16, 2020 at 2:43 am #

I don’t understand this look.

3. DorianGray September 15, 2020 at 10:53 pm #

I usually love Atelier Versace but this is really too much.

4. JHH September 15, 2020 at 8:28 pm #

The split or curtain effect is not working for me — the pink triangle is just plain old odd looking. That could be from the pose.

5. phee September 15, 2020 at 6:20 pm #

Whose the BDOTW of the last one? Or are you doing it differently now?
    I was just able to catch up on everything last night….so I may have gone through it too fast to find out..

Anyways…GREAT FANTASTIC GLORIOUS to see you back Catherine! Missed this so badly.

this look, rather cheeseball, and outdated.

6. TeaAtTwo September 15, 2020 at 6:15 pm #

It’s too busy; you’re right, not having the mesh would have made it look less cluttered. I’m not a fan of the sandals either, never really liked sandals straps wrapping all the way up the leg.

7. JJ September 15, 2020 at 4:58 pm #

I agree with you. Not my favorite Versace dress at all, but she makes the most of it with her complimentary styling.