Menu

March 23, 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Dries Van Noten Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Credit: Vogue.com

Eiza González Wore Prabal Gurung On The Late Late Show with James Corden

Eiza González Wore Prabal Gurung On The Late Late Show with James Corden

Which Was Your Favourite Cynthia Erivo Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Cynthia Erivo Awards Season Look?

8 Responses to Dries Van Noten Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

1. TeaAtTwo March 25, 2020 at 6:42 pm #

I’ve got Sonam Kapoor in my head for that Viola dress. Eva Green or Angelina Jolie would kill in that Michelle Dockery outfit.
    I’m in love with the Lupita look , the Cate Blanchett suit and the Mia Goth pick totally rocks too. Dries last collection had quite a few misses but this collection was gorgeous.

2. pheephee March 24, 2020 at 4:32 am #

Its an awful mix of patterns. I dont like most of it.
    I could def see Mia in the pick. without the awful accessories.
    Also, thats Maggies dress totally. Again, without those fussy accessories.

3. Catarina_M March 23, 2020 at 10:20 pm #

I’m in love with the Viola Davis pick.

4. Fanny March 23, 2020 at 9:29 pm #

Great picks!

5. Nat39 March 23, 2020 at 7:08 pm #

I’d love to see that dress on Viola Davis, and the picks for Cate and Maggie are spot-on. I also like the sexy gown, chosen for Michelle Dockery, but I’d be interested to see it on someone who can bring out a sensuous femme fatale a bit more, I’m thinking Angela Sarafyan.

• Nat39 March 23, 2020 at 7:33 pm #

or Eiza González

• Martijn March 24, 2020 at 3:27 pm #

OMG! Those two would actually be perfect for that gown, they can play that femme fatale / sexy but classy very well.

6. Ksenia Bradner March 23, 2020 at 7:07 pm #

The Mia Goth choice I’d love to see on Eva Green or even Tilda Swinton, who can handle the fussiness of the skirt. The Michelle Dockery choice is perfect and not what I was expecting! I am obsessed with the Gab and Viola choices as well. The Leticia look would be very nice for her as well. Lupita has devastated me by not wearing Dries van Noten, so my hopes are minimal. Cate could definitely pull off that suit. I didn’t see anything that screamed Maggie, but the silhouette of the dress you chose for her is accurate, I’m just not sure about those icy pastels and that watery beige color on Maggie’s coloring. I can see Kristen Wiig in Maggie’s dress in terms of style and adventure maybe but Kristen may be too petite for the dress.