Menu

March 23, 2020 Runway To TV Show

Eiza González Wore Prabal Gurung On The Late Late Show with James Corden

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Eiza Gonzalez Wore Prabal Gurung On The Late Late Show with James Corden

On Thursday (March 12), Eiza González made – what turned out to be – her final appearance promoting her new film ‘Bloodshot’ with co-star Vin Diesel on ‘The Late Late Show with James Corden.’

We’ve seen the actress go nearly nude in Christopher Kane for the LA premiere, but on this occasion she actually went nude in Prabal Gurung.

I have to say my first reaction to this outing was lukewarm.

Not because of the colour, or the keyhole style.

Mostly because I wish she had worn one of those sticky invisible bras or Bunny-shaped pasties to prevent the girls from pointing East and West.

As a girl who has a set of bra for especially bed (a lot of people think I am crazy), this is perhaps me projecting my own personal feelings of support that may not be shared.

But then I saw the video, and my views totally changed.

The dress is fused with shimmering gold threadwork, and a beautiful embellished closure, that I now see why she fell in love with this dress.

Nude Casadei sandals and earrings from Harry Kotlar completed her look.

Prabal Gurung Fall 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Terence Patrick/CBS

, , , , , , ,

Katy Perry Wore Valentino To The Fight On Concert For Firefighters And Bushfire Victims

Dries Van Noten Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Dries Van Noten Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

12 Responses to Eiza González Wore Prabal Gurung On The Late Late Show with James Corden

1. Sharon M March 24, 2020 at 11:54 am #

I do like the dress, but she really needed some support. Who would want their boobs to point in different directions like that…for all to see? That is what tape is for.

2. anonymous as always March 23, 2020 at 9:37 pm #

Well, I am one of those girls who go braless very often, I have to admit.
    But some necklines (and keyholes) especially in specific fabrics, are not flattering without a good bra. This is one of them.

3. Charlotte March 23, 2020 at 7:47 pm #

I have to say I had the same reaction than anyone else when I saw the first pic.
    But actually, why ? Wearing bra is not mandatory and I find this so unconfortable that I wish I could be like her and going out without a bra, without being afraid than everyone is going to notice and make fun of me!

This said, I find the keyhole a bit dated.

• Nat39 March 23, 2020 at 8:13 pm #

It may not be mandatory, but it surely is unflattering!! Plus, you don’t want gravity to take its toll 🙂 Support is essential.

• Charlotte March 24, 2020 at 8:24 am #

That was my point actually.
        We find this unflattering because we’re not used to see that, especially with big boobs. We used to see round and perfect breasts, “thanks” to bra.

4. Charlotte March 23, 2020 at 7:46 pm #

5. JH March 23, 2020 at 6:41 pm #

Distracted by the lack of support.

6. Catarina_M March 23, 2020 at 6:28 pm #

Can someone please ask KKW to send her some Skims tape?

7. Nat39 March 23, 2020 at 5:42 pm #

Yep, absence of support is glaring, it’s unattractive.

8. Pheephee March 23, 2020 at 5:29 pm #

I love the dress but I agree about the bust part. Its not flattering as is. needed support for sure.

Sooooooo, a bra to bed….never heard of anyone doing that before! WHY?
    Its gotta be so uncomfortable and restraining. But im a girl who rips that thing off as soon as possible 🙂

• Nat39 March 23, 2020 at 6:20 pm #

Well, meet another one 🙂 I do the same. I call it a “maintenance support”.

• Pheephee March 24, 2020 at 2:29 pm #

Well, I learn something new everyday!
        I guess its good for the ‘maintenance support’. Hopefully you gals found super duper comfy bras to sleep in.
        I think im just gonna let ’em hang 😀