Menu

March 19, 2020

Janelle Monáe Front Row @ Stella McCartney Fall 2020

Janelle Monáe Front Row @ Stella McCartney Fall 2020

For Paris Fashion Week, Janelle Monáe sprinkled in her tried and true black and white fashion moments at the Chanel and Valentino’s Fall 2020 shows, but she switched gears to ensure she didn’t go unnoticed at Stella McCartney.

Forever the entertainer, Janelle’s outfits are never a disappointment, especially when she takes a break from the norm and gives us colour.

In this very bright colour, she was looking every inch the tangerine dream wearing blazer and shirt combo, but it was the vinyl coated boots and hair accessories which really caught my attention as they elevated the entire look.

I’m surprise/disappointed that she didn’t find an orange bag, as this is one occasion where an addition of her favoured black and white didn’t quite work for her.

Credit: Getty

, ,

Which Was Your Favourite Renée Zellweger Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Renée Zellweger Awards Season Look?

Halpern Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Halpern Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

7 Responses to Janelle Monáe Front Row @ Stella McCartney Fall 2020

1. Catarina_M March 23, 2020 at 9:59 pm #

I don’t like the bag or the boots.

2. Guest March 21, 2020 at 10:44 am #

Apart from that one stripey crotch-attention-grabbing:-) thing she wore a while ago , she never disappoints. She could wear virtually anything, even the boldest, weirdest stuff and still pull it off. I hope she won’t do sth stupid like signing a contract with Chanel, Versace or LV and ruin all that.:-) Agreed on the bag: a very bad choice, but even this bag can’t ruin the whole look.

3. 🦄 March 20, 2020 at 8:37 pm #

Well, I didn’t know the “houndstooth” term, so we both learned something from home 😂

4. Guest March 20, 2020 at 9:32 am #

I’ve never heard of pied de poule being an alternative term for houndstooth. Learning from home 🙂

5. 🦄 March 20, 2020 at 4:33 am #

I don’t mind the bag. It’s a very cool and fun look from her, as always! Love her!

ps. The mix of pied de poule from the look in the background also looks quite interesting!

anonymous as always

6. Phee phee March 20, 2020 at 1:53 am #

That color is splendid! The outfit is fantastic, even like the boots with it.
    I agree about the bag. It doesn’t fit and the logo is silly.
    Overall, I see it as a win though.

7. Guest March 19, 2020 at 10:40 pm #

It wasn’t really my cup of coffee but it’s a fun look though I agree about the bag not working.
    I am intrigued by the brown chequered outfit on the person to Janelle’s left, it looks like something I gush over.