Menu

March 17, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Dita Von Teese Wore Ulyana Sergeenko To The Opening Of Gucci Osteria

Dita Von Teese Wore Ulyana Sergeenko To The Opening Of Gucci Osteria

Last month Dita von Teese attended the opening up Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura Beverly Hills, which is an intimate restaurant on top of Gucci’s Los Angeles store.

This is both Bottura and Gucci’s first restaurant in the United States.

The Burlesque star took a familiar walk on the dark side with this seductive velvet dress from Ulyana Sergeenko’s Evening 2020 collection.

I’m not sure Dita could’ve found a dress more fitted and in tune with her unique style.

The design works a romantic silhouette complete with a square neckline, puff sleeves and asymmetrical ruffled hemline which marries the Golden Age-era she loves so dearly, with hint of modernity.

High-impact heels would’ve been my choice, as Dita’s feel a bit too mumsy with this striking dress.

Do you like that Dita shortened the dress, or do you prefer the original length?

Ulyana Sergeenko Evening 2020

Credit: Ulyana Sergeenko/BFA

, ,

Emily Blunt Wore Self-Portrait On The Late Late Show with James Corden

Emily Blunt Wore Self-Portrait On The Late Late Show with James Corden

Which Was Your Favourite Scarlett Johansson Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Scarlett Johansson Awards Season Look?

12 Responses to Dita Von Teese Wore Ulyana Sergeenko To The Opening Of Gucci Osteria

1. Sharon M March 18, 2020 at 11:44 am #

This is perfect for her. Shoes are not good, and I don’t understand wanting your fake breasts to look like that, but she certainly is not the only one.

2. Catarina_M March 18, 2020 at 11:28 am #

I like it but she can do so much better.

3. Guest March 18, 2020 at 11:28 am #

My thought, exactly, they look so squeezed!

4. Guest March 18, 2020 at 11:27 am #

I like both lengths but I find it too booby.

5. Originalmeme March 18, 2020 at 6:02 am #

Oof. Just looking at this hurts my boobs.

6. Phee phee March 18, 2020 at 12:17 am #

Adore her and usually love her fashion sense. This one is only okay though.
    I dont find the dress very appealing.

7. Guest March 18, 2020 at 12:05 am #

For the shoes, I would have added a pop of color. Her chest looks strange though, but a great look for her.

8. Guest March 17, 2020 at 10:48 pm #

Catherine – Could you post Naomi Campbell’s Stephane Rolland Haute Couture look that she wore to the Clive Davis pre- Grammy gala please?

9. Guest March 17, 2020 at 10:44 pm #

The dress suits her style very well. I like the black velvet against the white lace. Dita’s shoes are a let down, a black of pumps in the same style as the ones that the model has on would have been great. Though white pointed pumps may have added something interesting too.

10. Guest March 17, 2020 at 10:39 pm #

Dita stays within her lane and does it well, so I don’t have an issue with her style or find it tedious. Conversely, Rooney Mara and her stylist Ryan Hastings stay within their minimalist lane but they don’t do it well so I do have an issue.

11. Red Carpet Fashion Awards March 17, 2020 at 10:12 pm #

Appreciated thank you…I’m going through old events to see what I’ve missed. Hopefully normal service will resume soon-ish

12. 🦄 March 17, 2020 at 9:43 pm #

She looks great as always, minus the shoes. This is one of the rare cases a black, simple, pointed, pump would have been better. But overall it’s a good look!

ps. Thank you so much FC for keeping the blog active during these days! It’s very comforting to feel connected during the lockdown!

anonymous as always