Menu

January 15, 2020 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

‘Bad Boys For Life’ LA Premiere

‘Bad Boys For Life’ LA Premiere

Vanessa Hudgens wasn’t the only one in attendance for the premiere of Columbia Pictures’ ‘Bad Boys for Life,’ held at TCL Chinese Theatre on Tuesday (January 14) in Hollywood, California, even if she did steal the spotlight.

Tiffany Haddish:  The ‘Like A Boss’ actress was not to be missed in her neon green sequin long sleeve jumpsuit with plunging neckline from the Greta Constantine Resort 2020 collection.  It was a bold choice.  But I prefer the oversized fit, and length in the look book.  Perhaps the look just needed to be pulled down to prevent the bunching at the waist.  Better grooming would’ve set this straight.

Greta Constantine Resort 2020

Storm Reid:  The ‘Euphoria’ actress rocked a Beetle Juice inspired Balmain Spring 2020 outfit in a sequined striped pant suit.  I’m loving the top half, but I wish the trousers didn’t have those sheer inserts.

‘Bad Boys For Life’ LA Premiere

Kat Graham:  The actress knows how to commit to a look, and this glossy Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2019 Couture oxblood, mercerized silk taffeta wrap dress with a matching corset, boots and lip, is no exception.

Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2019 Couture

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Michael B Jordan Wore Prabal Gurung For An Evening At The House Of Lords For 'Just Mercy'

Michael B Jordan Wore Prabal Gurung For An Evening At The House Of Lords For ‘Just Mercy’

Yara Shahidi Wore Ivy Park & Nanushka For Build Series & The Tamron Hall Show

Yara Shahidi Wore Ivy Park & Nanushka For Build Series & The Tamron Hall Show

10 Responses to ‘Bad Boys For Life’ LA Premiere

1. Guest January 16, 2020 at 4:49 pm #

Love Storm’s look!

2. MissHebble January 16, 2020 at 11:11 am #

Tiffany’s jumpsuit is so disappointing. I love it on the model but it just looks so messy in real life. What a let down.

3. Catarina_M January 16, 2020 at 9:11 am #

Three bad looks: the fit & shoes on Tiffany, the awful trousers on Storm and everything on Kat.

4. KseniaBradner January 16, 2020 at 5:23 am #

Who is Kat Graham’s stylist? Kat consistently wears Couture when her peers are wearing Georges Hobeika. Amazing. Love seeing Kat on the red carpet. Not crazy about any of these looks unfortunately.

5. Phee phee January 15, 2020 at 11:06 pm #

nope. none.
    Tiffanys outfit only looks great in the lookbook. It needed that sleek height.
    Storm, the pants suck. theres not the usual zing that she usually brings to her looks.
    Kat, I adore her, but she just never gets it quite right. I love the deep red, but its a mess of a look.

6. Guest January 15, 2020 at 10:44 pm #

I love the luxe effortless glamour of the jumpsuit in the look book but it lost its sheen on Tiffany, the shoes on the model were a better match too.
    I don’t mind the sheer panels on the suit though I would have preferred non sheer panels. I’m not crazy about the suit on Storm especially with that hair.
    I’m enjoying Kat’s look even if it’s a bit costumey.

7. Guest January 15, 2020 at 10:30 pm #

3 cheap looks

8. Vizual Ninja January 15, 2020 at 8:32 pm #

That jumpsuit, unfortunately, looks sloppy on Tiffany, it lost all the coolness the lookbook had, but it’s a good colour for her. Storm is really growing up. Totally agree, I feel the outfit would’ve been perfect without those mesh inserts; it’s youthful and fun, but overdesigned . Kat is trying too hard, she looks like Shaft’ sexy sidekick.

9. Guest January 15, 2020 at 7:26 pm #

Kat is trying WAY too hard, and not pulling it off, she looks overwhelmed. Storm Reid is WAY too young for that look – it’s obviously for a sexier more grownup girl. I actually like how that jumpsuit works with Tiffany’s forms, I see a very nice figure, the problem is the wrinkles on the fabric.

10. JohnM219 January 15, 2020 at 7:21 pm #

Yikes.. this is a bit of a rough roundup