Menu

December 20, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Brie Larson Wore Alessandra Rich On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

On Wednesday (December 18), ‘Just Mercy’ star Brie Larson stepped in to host ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live.

The actress transitioned seamlessly into the role, and she even got a few jokes in at Kimmel’s expense. “Jimmy, if you’re watching, we’re thinking of you and we wish you the best of luck with your new butt implants.”

Twitter went crazy that night, and not just for Brie’s wit.

It seemed that viewers were also enamored by her sexy LBD courtesy of the Alessandra Rich Spring 2020 collection, and who can blame them?

I’ve never been one to push the “boobs or legs” rule.  Especially for someone like Brie who’s not one to flaunt herself for every appearance.

I love the change of pace, the rare glimpse into the sexier side to her style, and the dress itself is beautiful.

What’s not to love?  *insert shrug emoji*

Anita Ko jewels completed her look.

Alessandra Rich Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & ABC

, , , , ,

Sweaty Betty Winter Sale Starts Now! Up To 50% Off

Sweaty Betty Winter Sale Starts Now! Up To 50% Off

Dua Lipa Wore Atelier Versace On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dua Lipa Wore Atelier Versace On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

21 Responses to Brie Larson Wore Alessandra Rich On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

1. Guest December 22, 2019 at 12:04 pm #

She really radiated in this look when she was hosting. I love that it’s sexy and sophisticated.

2. Mady1908 December 21, 2019 at 4:42 pm #

I love it personaly. It’s different from everything we are used to see from her, and it’s not a bad thing. Beautiful!

3. lmkw December 21, 2019 at 1:22 pm #

I like the dress a lot but I don’t really like it on her. Put it on someone like Charlize and I’d be going nuts. The hair color and style is not working for me either

4. Sharon M December 21, 2019 at 12:03 pm #

I just never like this type of cleavage…it looks like her boobs are hanging down. This is a no for me.

5. Phee phee December 20, 2019 at 11:39 pm #

She looks good. Its an unusually sexy look for someone like her. But I like it.

6. Paola102 December 20, 2019 at 10:10 pm #

I didn’t recognize her! The dress is nice, and she wears it well. it’s just too much for a host of a talk show, even if it’s late…

7. Guest December 20, 2019 at 7:20 pm #

I like the dress but it’s seems fake somehow, like not true to her self- like someone is making her dress like a generic sexy blonde to cater to some faux idea the media has of what the public wants to see.

8. Guest December 20, 2019 at 6:16 pm #

Dress is nice. But I am just puzzled by the orange tan and bad blonde shade on her.

9. Guest December 20, 2019 at 5:17 pm #

I like the dress even though it seems a bit much for talk show. I preferred it on the model but then thought why should she not wear it just because she has a bigger bust?
    I don’t like the heavy fake tan with that blonde shade, it looks a bit tacky.

10. Guest December 20, 2019 at 4:05 pm #

you know she has a new movie coming out when she brings out the BIG GUNS
    she looks sensational
    she broke the internet with this look yesterday
    she was trending on twitter

• Originalmeme December 20, 2019 at 4:19 pm #

No one has ever broken the internet

11. Originalmeme December 20, 2019 at 3:51 pm #

Well those look new?. I think she looks trashy. It’s legs or boobs, not legs and boobs.

• Guest December 20, 2019 at 4:08 pm #

she always had those boobs, she only brings them out for special ocassions.
      the leg and boobs rules doesnt apply in this case cause brie looks great showing both at the same time

• Originalmeme December 20, 2019 at 4:19 pm #

We’ll agree to disagree.

12. Dominos December 20, 2019 at 3:49 pm #

Her boobs look spectacular and hair is looking a lot better lately too. The dress is just ok.

13. CharlotteLG December 20, 2019 at 3:27 pm #

I don’t find the fit/cut flattering for her boobs.
    And if I like the dress, it seems a bit much for a TV show.

• Guest December 20, 2019 at 3:50 pm #

Agree about unflattering fit/cut

14. Catarina_M December 20, 2019 at 2:43 pm #

This is the first time I really like Brie’s look. Probably because of the playful attitude, she’s always too stiff and poised on the red carpet photos.

15. Guest December 20, 2019 at 2:42 pm #

She looks good but this is a lot of cleavage and leg exposure for a talk show host. If Beyonce or Kim had done this, the negativity would be astounding but somehow people think it’s cute when Brie does it. “Eyes up here, people” must have been her mantra for her guests.

• Guest December 20, 2019 at 9:19 pm #

It’s cute when brie does it cause she doesn’t do it all the time. She’s not annoying or an attention seeker.

The last time she showed this much cleavage was at the king skull island premiere and that was years ago.

16. KseniaBradner December 20, 2019 at 2:38 pm #

Brie looks great and it’s a daring look for a hosting gig.