Menu

November 15, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Katherine Langford Was Pretty In Plumes For The ‘Knives Out’ LA Premiere

Katherine Langford Was Pretty In Plumes For The 'Knives Out' LA Premiere

Katherine Langford is one of few stars who have a strong preference for black red carpet looks, so I was excited to see her kinda switched gears for the premiere of Lionsgates’ ‘Knives Out’ held at the Regency Village Theatre on Thursday (November 14) in Westwood, California.

All black turned to black and white, as she glided down the red carpet wearing a Valentino Spring 2020 two-piece look.

Yes, this may not have been so great the without the feathers, or had the feathers had not had that same drape effect we saw on the runway.

But let’s not give all the credit to the plumes, Katherine was a smoldering picture of elegance, styling her look with a dainty black ribbon, Christian Louboutin ‘Araborda’ sandals and Chopard jewels from the ‘Precious Lace’ and ‘Fleur d’Opales’ collections.

Valentino Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , ,

Rihanna Rocked A Vintage Kimono For The 'Queen & Silm' Premiere at AFI FEST 2019

Rihanna Rocked A Vintage Kimono For The ‘Queen & Silm’ Premiere at AFI FEST 2019

Rosalía's Punchy Polka Dots For The 2019 Latin Grammys

Rosalía’s Punchy Polka Dots For The 2019 Latin Grammys

8 Responses to Katherine Langford Was Pretty In Plumes For The ‘Knives Out’ LA Premiere

1. Guest November 18, 2019 at 4:24 pm #

That makeup!!!

2. Guest November 16, 2019 at 2:43 pm #

I LOVE this! Her makeup and hair is perfection and the dress is beautiful. A huge win for Katherine.

3. Guest November 16, 2019 at 6:53 am #

This dress is a mess. The top and the bottom do not belong together and the gathers throw off the proportions. The makeup is ghastly.

4. Phee phee November 15, 2019 at 6:12 pm #

hmm. the top feather piece looks like she’s going to a glam party. the bottom piece looks like she’s going to a prairie shindig.
    its just not working.
    I appreciate the artistry of the makeup. It must look weird to look at her in real time and see her blink and such. im not sure its something I would of chosen but o well.

5. Guest November 15, 2019 at 4:21 pm #

She’s really selling the look. I might have got rid of the upper lash part despite the artistry but I’m not put off of the look.

6. CharlotteLG November 15, 2019 at 3:58 pm #

She looks lovely, I really like this dress and I really like it on her.

7. Guest November 15, 2019 at 3:30 pm #

I really like this, I think she’s wearing it really well and I’m really intrigued by the make-up and styling, it works for me.

8. Catarina_M November 15, 2019 at 2:14 pm #

Hate the makeup, from afar seems like a black smudge around her eyes.