Menu

November 6, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Sofia Carson in Givenchy & Christopher Kane - 'Ford V Ferrari' & 'Midway'LA Premiere

Sofia Carson can always be counted on to inject a lot of fantastical glamour into the red carpet.  That she did at the ‘Ford V Ferrari’ premiere on Monday (November 4) and the ‘Midway’ LA premiere on Tuesday (November 5).

‘Ford V Ferrari’ Premiere: Her Givenchy Pre-Fall 2019 outfit was polished and alluded to tuxedo dressing. There could have been a tendency to add even more sparkle, but her accessories had just the right amount of shine.

Givenchy Pre-Fall 2019

‘Midway’LA Premiere: She traded beading for feathers with her Christopher Kane dress. The diagonal fringing enhanced the darkly romantic mood and transformed the LBD, although, I fear some might compare the detail to a feather duster.

Christopher Kane

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Ella Balinska Was Stylish In Layers On Good Morning America

Ella Balinska Was Stylish In Layers On Good Morning America

Kristen Stewart Wore Chanel On Live With Kelly & Ryan

Kristen Stewart Wore Chanel On Live With Kelly & Ryan

10 Responses to Sofia Carson Keeps Things Black & White In One Night For The ‘Ford V Ferrari’ & ‘Midway’LA Premiere

1. Guest November 13, 2019 at 1:10 pm #

I LOVE the ford premiere look. Gorgeous from head to toe. The Christopher Kane is also amazing. She kills it everytime.

2. Sharon M November 7, 2019 at 11:53 am #

Her first look is perfection. Her shoes are SO much better than the old man slippers on the model! The second is pretty awful…I hate the feathers, especially those on her shoulder.

3. Catarina_M November 7, 2019 at 9:22 am #

The first look is perfect. Really love it.
    The second is ok.

4. Phee phee November 7, 2019 at 3:10 am #

quite ageing looks. I do like the first one but I feel like ive seen on her before or someone? very deja vu feeling there. She styled it very well, just overly mature is the problem.
    The second I dont like at all. The whiskers on the dress ugh. Those shoes no.

5. KseniaBradner November 7, 2019 at 1:17 am #

I love both of these looks, very chic. Perhaps too mature for her, but very good.

6. Guest November 7, 2019 at 12:27 am #

I like the first outfit.

7. Guest November 7, 2019 at 12:10 am #

I find myself constantly looking up Sofia’s age because I forget how young she is because of her penchant for wearing looks that I think of as being slightly matronly. I definitely feel that way about both of these looks. They are fine but seem sort of dull for a 26 year old.

• JasLinds November 7, 2019 at 12:47 am #

Totally agree. I thought she was mid-30s.

• Guest November 7, 2019 at 4:40 am #

Young people can be classy, sophisticated and glamorous! It’s about style no age. She’s a very elegant young adult not a Disney star anymore! Come on! She’s 26! Grow up people!

• JasLinds November 7, 2019 at 4:57 am #

I don’t think JHH or I were saying she isn’t classy, sophisticated, glamorous or elegant – I do in fact think she is all those things. However, I think she could dress with more of an element of “youthfulness”. Maybe it’s her makeup that is a bit maturing.