Menu

September 30, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Zazie Beetz Rocks A Crystal Lace Mesh Midi Dress For The ‘Joker’ LA Premiere

Zazie Beetz In Christopher Kane - Joker LA Premiere

After impressing at both Venice and Toronto Film Festivals, Zazie Beetz  was back on the red carpet for the premiere of Warner Bros Pictures ‘Joker’ on Saturday (September 28) in Hollywood, California.

Keeping up her flare of presenting quite elaborate pieces, the actress donned a Christopher Kane Fall 2019 dress.

While I do wish that the nude panels had complemented her skin better, or removed altogether, I would say that this look translated far better than Dua Lipa’s dress at the 2019 BRIT Awards.

Christopher Kane always brings the drama, and this black lace dress which was adorned with crystals proved to be very elegant despite the opacity.

Strappy sandals rather than the runway boots upheld the elegance, along with her opulent jewels and braided ponytail.

You may remember that Nicole Kidman wore this to the 2019 ACM Awards.

Christopher Kane Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , ,

Anna Paquin's Returns To Form In Dundas For 'The Irishman' New York Film Festival Premiere

Anna Paquin’s Returns To Form In Dundas For ‘The Irishman’ New York Film Festival Premiere

Dakota Johnson's Gianni Versace Logo Look For The 2019 Global Citizen Festival

Dakota Johnson’s Gianni Versace Logo Look For The 2019 Global Citizen Festival

11 Responses to Zazie Beetz Rocks A Crystal Lace Mesh Midi Dress For The ‘Joker’ LA Premiere

1. MissCoco October 1, 2019 at 10:35 am #

I really like this, the fit waist up is perfect and I think the cleavage is like a frame to her beautiful face, she’s shining

2. Guest September 30, 2019 at 11:44 pm #

She’s just dripping charisma. The dress, ugh, but she almost makes me like it — almost. Much prefer her sandals over the runway boots.

3. KseniaBradner September 30, 2019 at 8:27 pm #

Christopher Kane is a good designer for Zazie because his various themed collections suit Zazie’s interest in nature and literature. I will take this controversial piece over a boring Miu Miu dress any day.

4. Paola102 September 30, 2019 at 7:59 pm #

I unexpectedly like this. I agree about the keyholes/illusion panel colours. What I really love is how nice that V is, especially given I am not a fan of such wide ones.

5. Guest September 30, 2019 at 7:28 pm #

The dress has too much going on but Zazie always wins me with her attitude.

6. Phee phee September 30, 2019 at 5:29 pm #

That is so so ugly. There is nothing I like about this dress.

7. Guest September 30, 2019 at 4:47 pm #

I did initially prefer it on the smaller busted model but now I don’t mind. I like the moody sexiness of the dress but the panel matching her complexion would have nice. I like the sandals.

8. Guest September 30, 2019 at 4:47 pm #

Didn’t Nicole Kidman already wear this? After all the custom Miu Miu dresses and the Valentino Couture, I’m surprised she went for a repeat.

9. Guest September 30, 2019 at 4:40 pm #

Neck up, she is lovely. That is one of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen. Burn it ?

10. Guest September 30, 2019 at 4:12 pm #

Neck up, she looks beautiful. Neck down, she looks good in the dress but I find it tacky and wish the illusion panel on the Zazie’s dress (a) matched her skin tone and (b) did not have the lower keyhole. Love the sandals.