Menu

September 30, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Millie Bobby Brown’s Floral Frock For The ‘Florence By Mills’ Boots Launch

Millie Bobby Brown has launched a new makeup range called, ‘Florence By Mills’.

The Gen-Z focused line is a clean and affordable beauty line that’s made for changing skin, with what Mills (that’s Millie) says is to “inspire her generation to define beauty on their own terms”.

The ‘Stranger Things’ star had a meet and greet with fans to celebrate the launch on Saturday (September 28) in the Boots Covent Garden London store, where she showcased her new lighter hair colour.

Dressed in Carolina Herrera’s Resort 2020 oversized shirt dress, I love how the actress countered the billowing shape we saw in the look book by adding a tonal belt to give the piece a cutesy fit and flare silhouette.

There is often a concern that Millie dresses much older than her age, but that can’t be said about this floral dress styled with polka dot Roger Vivier pumps.

You can shop the ‘Florence By Mills’ from Boots and Ultra.

Carolina Herrera Resort 2020

, , , ,

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

Jaime King Swings Into Action At The 5th Annual Freeze HD Gala

Jaime King Swings Into Action At The 5th Annual Freeze HD Gala

7 Responses to Millie Bobby Brown’s Floral Frock For The ‘Florence By Mills’ Boots Launch

1. MissCoco October 1, 2019 at 10:25 am #

The dress is really nice but the hair looks like 40 years old.

2. Jess Mara October 1, 2019 at 1:54 am #

Love the cute dress and the lighter hair!!

3. Guest September 30, 2019 at 10:37 pm #

Obsessed with this look and her shoes are the perfect choice with the dress! Love the new hair color as well.

4. Phee phee September 30, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

She looks fun and age-appropriate. I like it better with the belt than without. I absolutely love this flowy hair on her! It looks so good.

5. Guest September 30, 2019 at 4:36 pm #

I kind of find the inspire line slightly nauseating faux enlightenment but hey, get that coin I guess.
    It’s a cute look and maybe it’s the lighter hair but it’s made me think that I wish Jennifer Aniston would wear this.

6. Guest September 30, 2019 at 4:05 pm #

I am not crazy about the Charlie’s Angels hair style but the dress is cute. I think I would have liked it better loose on MBB but it looks good as presented on her. I wish she had worn a more modern shoe. These look like they are for an older person but hey, I take what I can get for MBB for youthful looks.

7. Paola102 September 30, 2019 at 2:27 pm #

The dress is nice, and more age appropriate than usual for her. But the hair is not…It’s a bit aging. Maybe if she had tucked one side behind her ears?