Menu

September 24, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Zendaya Coleman Channels Elegance In Alexandre Vauthier At The HBO Emmy Awards After Party

Following stunning appearance at the 2019 Emmy Awards in gorgeous green Vera Wang, Zendaya maintained the high level of glamour for HBO’s Emmy Awards After Party on Sunday (September 22).

This floral statement piece comes from the much loved Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2019 Haute Couture collection.

The ‘Euphoria’ star pulled off the garment exceptionally, posing for the cameras with an elegant confidence.

I’m delighted to see that she gave us a different silhouette with this pouf skirt, but I did find myself questioning the need for the train.

Luckily for Zendaya, she carries off the look so gracefully that it becomes difficult to notice and all is forgiven.

Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Gwendoline Christie Celebrates Emmy Success In Dior Men At The HBO Emmy Awards After Party

Regina King's Green Glam In Christopher John Rogers For The HBO Emmy Awards After Party

Regina King’s Green Glam In Christopher John Rogers For The HBO Emmy Awards After Party

13 Responses to Zendaya Coleman Channels Elegance In Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture At The HBO Emmy Awards After Party

1. Guest September 30, 2019 at 11:57 pm #

Zendaya can literally do no wrong. The dress is gorgeous and her hair color looks beautiful with the gown.

2. Guest September 25, 2019 at 7:31 pm #

The train is unnecessary.
    Cute dress.

3. Guest September 25, 2019 at 2:53 pm #

Lovely look, better than the runway

4. Guest September 25, 2019 at 11:59 am #

Lose that silly train and this would be perfection.

5. Jess Mara September 25, 2019 at 12:51 am #

I also wish the train wasn’t there but I still really love this

6. Guest September 24, 2019 at 11:26 pm #

The train is just silly but she wears it vastly better than the model.

7. Etude September 24, 2019 at 10:59 pm #

She always gets it right. I love the pouffy skirt and how lovely she looks in this dress.

8. Guest September 24, 2019 at 9:02 pm #

It’s nice, don’t me wrong but I’m not Zendaya level wowed.

9. Los_NGLS September 24, 2019 at 7:30 pm #

I’m baffled by people’s thoughts that a presenter and a nominee have to stay within some sort of parameters with what they choose to wear, positively baffled.
    ANYWAY, here goes this marvelous creature again, a complete 360 from the show look, yet equally chic and captivating. Bravo!

10. Guest September 24, 2019 at 4:02 pm #

Other than that train, she looks delightful. I legit smiled when I saw this. It looks much better on her than on the model.

11. Guest September 24, 2019 at 3:48 pm #

Much more better than that cheap green nonsense she wore to the main show.

She should have worn this to the main show. She was only a presenter, this dress is suitable for a presenter.

12. Guest September 24, 2019 at 3:26 pm #

She wears it better than the model. The colors look great on her and with the red hair color. Yeah the train may not have been needed but when is a train ever really needed on the red carpet. They are like capes in the Incredibles because of the tripping factor but even so we have them and I like this one because without it this would be just another pouf skirt.

13. Guest September 24, 2019 at 2:56 pm #

I love the colors of the dress together with her red hair and the green jewellery, it’s a beautiful combination. The train I don’t mind. It’s a great look for her.