Menu

September 20, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Anna Dello Russo, the original street-style star, decided to kill off her digital alter ego, A.d.R, back in February 2018, as she simply had enough – it happens.

So I was happy to see the old A.d.R  back in full swing – even if it was for one night only – for the Vogue Japan 20th Anniversary Party held in conjunction with Bvlgari on Wednesday (September 18) in Milan, Italy.

We all recoginse the work of Tomo Koizumi, and I strongly believe that had ADR been A.d.R, I’m sure she would’ve worn the whole Fall 2019 collection by now.

This sits very much at home with the fashion editor as it’s bold, colourful, enhancing her best asset – her legs – outlandish and over the top, yet very fashion forward.

Factor in those hot-pink pumps, and this might just be one for her hall of fame.

Tomo Koizumi Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Rihanna's Kick Starts The Hot Pink & Orange Highlighter Trend In Seoul

Rihanna’s Kick Starts The Hot Pink & Orange Highlighter Trend In Seoul

Katy Perry Rocks Two Christian Cowan Looks On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Katy Perry Rocks Two Christian Cowan Looks On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

11 Responses to Anna Dello Russo Serves Up No Surprises In Tomo Koizumi For The Vogue Japan x Bvlgari Event

1. Guest September 21, 2019 at 9:56 am #

She looks ridiculous and her facial expression of defiance is tragic.

2. Guest September 21, 2019 at 5:19 am #

Love it,!

3. Paola102 September 20, 2019 at 3:17 pm #

I have a serious question: when celebrities or their stylists look for outfits for a certain event, can they inquire about the red carpet colour or theme etc? here for example, it looks like Anna is wearing the whole cat! You have to look really hard to figure out when her dress ends and the cat starts….

4. Sharon M September 20, 2019 at 11:55 am #

She ‘s back…but that isn’t a good thing. Having the nerve to wear outlandish clothing doesn’t equal good taste. And I disagree…her legs are not her best asset and haven’t been for a long time.

5. Guest September 20, 2019 at 9:42 am #

I actually like this piece. It’s a shame that it wasn’t worn by the right persons. I could see this on Kate Perry or Lucy Boynton etc. And that doesn’t really have to do with age. I mean, this is a happy dress. I could picture it on Iris Apfel, but on Anna it looks just sad and clown-ish.

6. Guest September 20, 2019 at 7:06 am #

The coat is very quirky fun and cute, it’s seems to fit in with the night’s setting. Broken record* I would remove the ankle straps on the pumps.

7. Phee phee September 20, 2019 at 3:01 am #

I will never ever ever understand her fashion sense or sense in general.
    She dresses like a clown always and its not even flattering clown clothes.
    her hair is always a stringy limp mess…..etc etc.

• Guest September 20, 2019 at 5:43 am #

So true!

• Guest September 20, 2019 at 6:12 am #

What Phee phee said! To me Anna dresses like a clown and looks silly something close to 100% of the time.

8. Jerusa04 September 20, 2019 at 2:20 am #