Menu

September 3, 2019 Photocall, Premiere

Lily-Rose Depp In Chanel  - 'The King' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Lily-Rose Depp is known for her modelling, her famous parents, and her love of all things Chanel, but her appearance at Venice Film Festival was all about the promotion of her next big project, Netflix’s historical drama ‘The King.’

‘The King’ Venice Film Festival Photocall:   Yes, from the house’s signature tweed you just know this is a Chanel look.  Without a matching jacket, the look feels quite youthful, especially when styled with the block heel sandals. What I love most about this look is Lily’s smile, as she usually always presents that model pout on the red carpet.

Lily-Rose Depp In Chanel Haute Couture - 'The King' Venice Film Festival Premiere

‘The King’ Venice Film Festival Premiere:  For her first major press tour, the French actress already looked like a veteran when she took to the red carpet wearing a Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture gown.   I adore modern princes feel from the precious lilac hue, and the graceful flow of the chiffon fabric.  I actually feel that she wears it better than the model, as I don’t like how low the waist sits on the runway.

Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Jessica Chastain Was Mesmerizing In Black For The 'IT Chapter Two' London Premiere

Jessica Chastain Was Mesmerizing In Black For The ‘IT Chapter Two’ London Premiere

Diane Kruger's Metallic Fall Outing For The 'IT Chapter Two' London Premiere

Diane Kruger’s Metallic Fall Outing For The ‘IT Chapter Two’ London Premiere

11 Responses to Lily-Rose Depp In Chanel & Chanel Haute Couture – ‘The King’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. lmkw September 3, 2019 at 8:52 pm #

Fabulous. Pink is her color.

2. Guest September 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm #

Both of these are wonderful. I especially love the red carpet gown. It’s so gorgeous. She’s truly the perfect Chanel ambassador.

3. Phee phee September 3, 2019 at 7:38 pm #

Both are good looks.
    esp loving the second one. So flowy and delicate.

4. Paola102 September 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm #

I agree, the first one looks so youthful and modern without the jacket. The second look is gorgeous. I prefer the runway colour by a large margin. Is she wearing that same colour (lilac) or pink? I tried to look for other pictures and it’s not clear. (or maybe it’s my laptop….gold dress or blue dress all over again 😉 )

5. Guest September 3, 2019 at 1:27 pm #

Lily-Rose always picks the best Chanel pieces to suit every occasion.

She is a much more worthy and suitable ambassador of Chanel than Penelope Cruz….it seems Penelope is not a good fit for Chanel.

• Guest September 3, 2019 at 2:58 pm #

Penelope would have looked amazing in both outfits.

6. Guest September 3, 2019 at 1:07 pm #

She looks amazing, like a delicate purple flower!
    Love both looks, second one is my favourite.

7. Guest September 3, 2019 at 1:02 pm #

I’m not a fan of her’s in general but I am really enjoying both outfits.

8. ? September 3, 2019 at 12:25 pm #

I like the first look a lot, it does look very fresh and youthful in its’ simplicity, but I find the shoes quite unflattering for her legs. I would preferred another pair of white sandals. Still a lovely look with beautiful colour.
    The second look is simply divine. She looks like a fairy princess. She could have rocked the runway colour too, but this version is wonderful too. She lives up to her name with this dress. Just like a flower.

anonymous as always

9. Guest September 3, 2019 at 12:23 pm #

That gown is stunning. The first look is classic Chanel. I find her very odd looking and I’m curious to see if she has any acting talent

10. SarahS95 September 3, 2019 at 9:54 am #

Two gorgeous looks! Love the second one in particular! The colour and fit is divine