Menu

August 31, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Kristen Stewart In Chanel Haute Couture - ‘Seberg’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

The Venice Film Festival premiere for ‘Sebreg’ took place late last night (August 30) with Kristen Stewart in attendance.

If you were expecting something as grungy as the photocall, you would’ve been in for a surprise if you saw my Instagram story yesterday, as I showed a sneak peek of this Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture look.

I did expected there to have been some modifications to this fuchsia lace bustier dress with a matching bolero jacket, but she wore the look as presented.

Personally, I adore this look.

It shows that Kristen can present a softer side, and is not adverse to mixing things up.

Some might say this feel mumsy, or wish she had worn the look sans bolero, but I think the metallic shimmer adds a fresh feel to the lace, plus her hair – significantly improved from the photocall – and makeup sells the look to me.

She nailed it for me. Very surprised by this I have to say.

Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Zazie Beetz In Rodarte - ‘Seberg’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

Zazie Beetz In Rodarte – ‘Seberg’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

Margaret Qualley In Gucci – ‘Seberg’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Margaret Qualley In Gucci – ‘Seberg’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

16 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Chanel Haute Couture – ‘Seberg’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. _Hannah_ September 2, 2019 at 4:05 pm #

Very surprised to see her in such a dress. She looks very good. Still not a fan of her hair. It always look dirty.

2. Guest September 1, 2019 at 2:28 am #

It looks so heavy on her.

3. Guest August 31, 2019 at 11:14 pm #

I like the dress. The hair a little less

4. Guest August 31, 2019 at 10:03 pm #

It takes elegance to wear Chanel… Never understood their partnership…

5. Phee phee August 31, 2019 at 9:31 pm #

Absolutely not. This is so not her look.
    It looks stiff and tight and un comfortable for her.

6. Guest August 31, 2019 at 4:47 pm #

Doesn’t feel like her at all, this is a dress that was intended for someone like Keira Knightley. I like the bolero and she could have worn it like the runway kind of unbuttoned for another look, the shape of the skirt looks so awkward on her. She’s not pulling it off, one of my least favorite looks from her and Chanel. Usually she’s making Chanel work for her whereas this feels like she was forced to wear it

7. Guest August 31, 2019 at 3:50 pm #

Neck up, this a great improvement and she looks great. Neck down, for me the backwards bolero ruins the look by making it too tight and closed off at the neck.

8. Guest August 31, 2019 at 3:43 pm #

Sorry – but I don’t buy this on her at all.
    And that backward bolero just further ruins interesting dress from the runway.

9. Guest August 31, 2019 at 2:49 pm #

I’m surprised by how much I like her in this look. Even the two-tone hair is fine in this hairstyle (from this angle at least). One of her best Chanel outings.

10. Guest August 31, 2019 at 2:47 pm #

Here’s food for thought…. Had the sleeves been bracelet 3/4 length? Hmm.

11. Guest August 31, 2019 at 1:53 pm #

I like it on the model but on her it really looks too mumsy even if she does look good.

12. Guest August 31, 2019 at 1:45 pm #

I’m sorry, but she just does not know how to pull off elegant looks. The dress is not for her. Her pose is even weird, she doesn’t look comfortable in it. Would’ve been more tolerable without the bolero.

13. Guest August 31, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

Great color, perfect makeup – she looks amazing!

14. Dominos August 31, 2019 at 1:29 pm #

I’m confused by this look. I don’t hate it but its almost like she’s wearing it backwards? The fit is off and i prefer the neckline and fit on the model and think Kristin could have rocked it.

15. Guest August 31, 2019 at 1:29 pm #

She did not wear the outfit as presented on the runway. She wore the bolero backwards…which explains the high neckline and uncomfortable fit across the chest.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 31, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

ah, you’re right. thanks for that… not sure how I missed it