Menu

August 21, 2019 Premiere

Jada Pinkett Smith Wears Rosie Assoulin To The ‘Angel Has Fallen’ LA Premiere

It feels like this summer has been slow when it comes to blockbuster premieres, so I was excited to see Jada Pinkett Smith take to the red carpet on Tuesday (August 20) for the LA premiere of  ‘Angel Has Fallen.’

To me, the actress has always been a larger than life character.  Both in stature, and in style.

So I was a little surprised by this Rosie Assoulin Fall 2019 outing.

Not because it’s a two-piece – we all know that Mrs Smith has a rocking body.

I found myself surprised by how petite she looks.

“She is petite,” I hear you say.

Granted, but this is the first time it appears to be the case.

I feel like she got lost in the fabric of the ball skirt.   I almost wish she had opted for trousers instead.

Rosie Assoulin Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Gabrielle Union Stuns In Electric Blue Jumpsuit For 'America's Got Talent'

Gabrielle Union Stuns In Electric Blue Jumpsuit For ‘America’s Got Talent’

Zooey Deschanel's Ulla Johnson Odile Dress

Zooey Deschanel’s Ulla Johnson Odile Dress

8 Responses to Jada Pinkett Smith Wears Rosie Assoulin To The ‘Angel Has Fallen’ LA Premiere

1. Noor August 22, 2019 at 8:11 am #

I’ve seen a similar look on Dakota Fanning when she wore Versace to red carpet. It was a shining material, even though I like it more.

Jada’s styling is bad in here. Anyhow the tailoring of top part is awesome. She had to go for trousers. And maybe… I’m curious to see it with a high-waist pencil skirt.

2. lmkw August 21, 2019 at 10:42 pm #

I like it okay but I don’t think it’s as much the amount of fabric that’s the problem but how heavy and stiff the fabric looks. The same skirt in something more, dare I say, sheer, would be lovely.

• Alexandria6 August 22, 2019 at 9:34 am #

Now you can every month extra $19k or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Follow this website now for more info……….easyjob50.com

3. Guest August 21, 2019 at 9:13 pm #

She looks okay but as you say Catherine she gets lost in the fabric. This would look better on someone taller.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 22, 2019 at 7:09 am #

It’s just too heavy for her x

4. James Mackay August 21, 2019 at 6:06 pm #

I don’t hate it. That being said, she would have totally rocked a shorts version of the skirt because of her toned body and it would have been more her style.

5. Phee phee August 21, 2019 at 5:35 pm #

This is so NOT her. Its just not working.
    I agree, too much fabric, and not an authentic style for her.

6. Guest August 21, 2019 at 4:52 pm #

I don’t really remember her wearing such a voluminous long skirt before. That hair is still awful.