Menu

August 16, 2019 Premiere

Zooey Deschanel Wears Ulla Johnson For The ‘Good Boys’ LA Premiere

Zooey Deschanel Wears Ulla Johnson For The 'Good Boys' LA Premiere

Zooey Deschanel’s return to the red carpet saw her attend the premiere of Universal Pictures’ ‘Good Boys’ held at the Regency Village Theatre on Wednesday (August 14) in Westwood, California.

This graceful ‘Odile’ dress ushers in a sense of romanticism that’s distinctly Ulla Johnson, and Zooey Deschanel.

I love how the lightweight cotton fabric and milk-white hue allow me to hang on to these last few days of summer.

The style captures Zooey’s super girlie approach with black embroidered trims and pretty puffed sleeves, but I was surprised that her signature tights didn’t make an appearance here. Only because she’s been quoted as saying that she wears them year round.

The look was styled with Irene Neuwirth jewels and nude pumps.

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , ,

Alison Brie's BOYY Bobby Leather Bag

Alison Brie’s BOYY Bobby Leather Bag

Sonam Kapoor Hot Pink Moment For The Gram

Sonam Kapoor Hot Pink Moment For The Gram

6 Responses to Zooey Deschanel Wears Ulla Johnson For The ‘Good Boys’ LA Premiere

1. Guest August 19, 2019 at 12:08 pm #

Cute dress but those ? are hiddy

2. Guest August 17, 2019 at 6:10 am #

A really pretty dress let down but matronly shoes.

3. Phee phee August 16, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

Its a sweet look. I like the summer vibe of dress. the shoes could of been more interesting….
    Super glad she’s not wearing tights!!!

4. ? August 16, 2019 at 1:16 pm #

As I was scrolling down I was thinking “this would be perfection with an interesting shoe” and then I got these pumps…
    I mean it’s a cute, effortless look but also a missed opportunity for me.
    I keep picturing it with the Christian Louboutin ‘Sandale du Desert’ sandals Alison Brie wore or something more vibrant and fun.
    Still, she looks lovely and summery.

anonymous as always

5. Guest August 16, 2019 at 1:13 pm #

I’m just so delighted to see her forgoing (black) tights. She looks nice – elegant and quite summery in a Labor day picnic manner.

• Amelia44 August 18, 2019 at 12:01 pm #

From this method you will know how to make every month extra $19,000 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com