Menu

August 16, 2019 Runway To Instagram

Sonam Kapoor Hot Pink Moment For The Gram

Yesterday, Sonam Kapoor was showcasing her style once again for her 20.9 million Instagram followers, much to their, and my delight.

While Cannes sees her bring out the big gowns, she tends to opt for more tailored looks outside that occasion, and I think this is were she really excels.

Take this Safiyaa Pre-Fall 2019 look for example, she striking both a bold and modern outlook.

Manipulated to look like a jumpsuit – my heart did skip several beats –  this look is actually made up of two pieces; high waist trousers and a draped one shoulder top.

I’m not always the biggest fan of flares, but they add plenty of drama to the silhouette, plus they mask the majority of her black Manolo Blahnik pumps.

Safiyaa Pre-Fall 2019

Credit: Safiyaa & Instagram

Shop the look

, ,

Zooey Deschanel Wears Ulla Johnson For The 'Good Boys' LA Premiere

Zooey Deschanel Wears Ulla Johnson For The ‘Good Boys’ LA Premiere

Kirsten Dunst Promotes 'On Becoming a God in Central Florida' In New York City

Kirsten Dunst Promotes ‘On Becoming a God in Central Florida’ In New York City

11 Responses to Sonam Kapoor Hot Pink Moment For The Gram

1. Guest August 20, 2019 at 3:43 pm #

I want this!
    I would wear it everywhere.

Amazing look!

2. Guest August 16, 2019 at 7:15 pm #

If it was me, I would have worn this top with a pair of beautifully cut black pants. Or a neon green or a red pair if I was feeling adventurous. All I gotta do now is wait for someone to gift me this lol

3. Guest August 16, 2019 at 6:56 pm #

Genius design, but the top doesn’t translate the same way on Sonam. The shoulder detail on her version just ends up looking like crumpled fabric, and the pulls and creases are putting me off.

4. Guest August 16, 2019 at 6:41 pm #

I like it on the model not feeling the same about Sonam though.

5. Guest August 16, 2019 at 6:33 pm #

Same trickery again. If being dumped by L’Oreal isn’t lesson enough to stop lightening your skin on instagram, I don’t know what is. Go buy yourself some confidence woman.

• Guest August 17, 2019 at 2:49 am #

• Guest August 17, 2019 at 7:37 am #

+ 2

• Guest August 19, 2019 at 12:45 pm #

firstly, have you met her? she isn’t really as tanned as you think! and here, one can clearly see she’s in front of glaring white studio lights so drop the hate!
      and secondly, she wasn’t dumped by L’Oreal! contracts end and its the business of brands – get over it!
      ps – i work with them in Paris

6. Guest August 16, 2019 at 1:29 pm #

Hot pink flared pant looks are having a mini trend this week with Angela and Sonam

7. Guest August 16, 2019 at 1:26 pm #

Now I’m wondering whether it looks awful in a different shot or angle a was the case with her previous Instagram vs. real life post. Here she looks great, I like the side tail on the top. I wish it creased but that moving about for you.

• Guest August 16, 2019 at 6:08 pm #

I agree, my exact thoughts on seeing this, that she probably posted the best pic/angle with glaring light for the benefit of her complexion or to subdue the creases.