Menu

July 26, 2019 Runway To The Stage

Salma Hayek Was Blacked Out For The ‘Eternals’ Comic-Con Panel

Salma Hayek Was Blacked Out For The 'Eternals' Comic-Con Panel

Salma Hayek is teaming up with Angelina Jolie, and joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as the leading ladies made an appearance at Comic-Con to announce the news of their new film ‘Eternals’.

The Mexican actress followed Angelina in wearing an all black look with the standout piece being her leather corset belt with a ruffled train from Alexander McQueen’s Spring 2019 collection.

This piece turned her simple black top and L’agence Solana high-waisted flared jeans into a much more intriguing outing that instantly sharpen the look.

I can’t hate on the actress for opting for those infamous Gucci ‘Angel’ platform T-bar sandals.  This is a film about a group of all-powerful giant space gods, who help defend humanity after-all.

I am genuinely excited for this promo tour.  The film is slated to premiere in theaters on November 6, 2020.

* Marks calendar.

Alexander McQueen Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Thandie Newton's Cheetah Print Impacts Comic Con 2019

Thandie Newton’s Cheetah Print Impacts Comic Con 2019

Eva Longoria Kicks Off The 'Dora And The Lost City Of Gold' Promo Tour With Three Tailored Looks

Eva Longoria Kicks Off The ‘Dora And The Lost City Of Gold’ Promo Tour With Three Tailored Looks

8 Responses to Salma Hayek Was Blacked Out For The ‘Eternals’ Comic-Con Panel

1. Sharon M July 27, 2019 at 11:02 am #

Those shoes always ruin an outfit. I don’t care how short she is.

2. Guest July 26, 2019 at 7:57 pm #

I hope this tour is nothing like her ‘Puss in the boots’ promo.

3. Guest July 26, 2019 at 5:52 pm #

I hate the platforms, they kinda cheapen the look. The dramatic belt gives interest to the look. I wish black didn’t have seen as synonymous for adventurer/superhero/kickass. I hope these tours won’t be only dark colours and metallics.

4. Noor July 26, 2019 at 4:59 pm #

It wasn’t marvellous to see a cowgirl on Red Carpet. Cheap looking the other hand. I can’t figure out why I always dislike to see her. At least she had to try a ponytail…

5. Phee phee July 26, 2019 at 4:01 pm #

I don’t mind it actually. The belt thing is weird, but I dont think she looks bad overall….
    I will never like those kind of shoes but lady is tiny.

6. Guest July 26, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Nope. The shoes are horrendous. The belt is just overwhelming Salma and does not work with her proportions. If this is as good as it gets, I am dreading this promo tour.

7. OGCaroline July 26, 2019 at 3:25 pm #

The belt and those shoes ruined a perfectly nice jumpsuit for me.

• OGCaroline July 26, 2019 at 3:26 pm #

I just realized it’s not a jumpsuit oops. Looks like it is.