Menu

Margot Robbie In Derek Lam - 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' LA Photocall

Margot Robbie attended the photocall for Columbia Pictures’ ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ that was held at Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday (July 12).

The Australian actress, who plays ’60s starlet Sharon Tate in the film, took a rare break from her winning Chanel style streak, to don this Derek Lam Fall 2019 white dress.

There’s something about the silhouette that gives this look a retro feel, and I feel like that will continue to be the case throughout this promo tour.

What isn’t so apparent in the long shot is Margot’s makeup.

I love how the minimalist dress is contrasted with bold tangerine-hued makeup, which extended to her matching manicure.

The Tangerine may be too bold for some.

If so, would you have preferred a softer iterations, like peach, apricot, or melon?

Oversized curls completed her look.

Derek Lam Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Alexa Chung Was Blooming At The Bird in Hand 2019 Wine Collection Dinner

Alexa Chung Was Blooming At The Bird in Hand 2019 Wine Collection Dinner

Emily Blunt Was Radiant In Rose Pink For The American Institute For Stuttering Benefit Gala

12 Responses to Margot Robbie’s Stark White With Bold Tangerine Combo For The ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ LA Photocall

1. Guest July 15, 2019 at 12:04 am #

For me the hair and eye shadow are very disappointing. I don’t think she looks fashion forward . The look is aging as others have said. The full look is really not a flattering picture.

2. Phee phee July 12, 2019 at 7:05 pm #

O boy, She looks pretty bad.
    Like most others said, the lips and nail color are great. But the eye makeup is not. esp in the long shot.
    She looks very very aged. The outfit is bland and limp. The eye makeup looks garish. Her hair roots need a touchup.

3. James Mackay July 12, 2019 at 3:58 pm #

Looks like something Angelina Jolie would wear. She even looks like her. Weird…

4. Noor July 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm #

Kind of different exactly. I agree with almost everything you guys have mentioned. She doesn’t do well on red carpet. But I like ’60s drama here. Using of tangerine is a good idea except eye shadows.

I’m just willing to see more of her drama on upcoming events.

5. Guest July 12, 2019 at 2:05 pm #

The outfit has a cult element that is fitting for this promo. The close up is beautiful but the full shot looks a bit ageing, maybe it’s the darker hair shade.

6. Guest July 12, 2019 at 1:21 pm #

Surely her makeup looks good on instagram, but I don’t think it translates well in person or on the red carpet. Before reading your post and seeing the close up, I thought someone messed up her makeup…

7. P&P July 12, 2019 at 12:42 pm #

She’s gorgeous but I don’t like the makeup at all.

8. Guest July 12, 2019 at 12:29 pm #

Up close the makeup is okay, from a distance, she looks sick and about 30 years older than she is. The jumpsuit is dull.

9. Guest July 12, 2019 at 12:03 pm #

This is bland.

10. CharlotteLG July 12, 2019 at 11:53 am #

I like this look, I found it was a jumpsuit.
    I don’t find the tangerine make up really flattering. In the close up it’s ok but on the stand up picture, it looks like she’s ill.

11. Guest July 12, 2019 at 11:13 am #

She’s a young, vibrant woman but I think this outfit looks very aging on her.

I like the tangerine/orange on her nails and lips but not a fan of the color for her eye shadow.

12. Guest July 12, 2019 at 10:43 am #

I like the silhouette and I absolutely LOVE the tangerine, it’s bold, vibrant, fantastic on her. It’s a very nice look 🙂