Menu

June 28, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Zendaya Coleman’s second look for the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ film premiere after-party on Wednesday (June 26), was nearly as breath-taking as the first.

The actress is just on another level at the moment.

I love how the layers of long fringes of this Balmain Resort 2020 dress flourish from the waist, which no doubt accentuated her movements, and how the cut outs and open back heightens the sensual spirit.

It was a very good night style wise for Zendaya.

I hope she continues to get the credit she deserves for her style choice. If she’s not already a style icon, she’s definitely one in the making.

Balmain Resort 2020

Credit: Michael Buckner/Variety/Shutterstock

, , , , , , ,

Toni Garrn Was All Legs At The Eden Hamburg by Perrier-Jouet Event

Toni Garrn Was All Legs At The Eden Hamburg by Perrier-Jouet Event

Front Row @ Jacquemus Menswear Spring 2020

Front Row @ Jacquemus Menswear Spring 2020

18 Responses to Zendaya Coleman’s ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Leaves Us Green With Envy At The After-Party

1. Guest July 1, 2019 at 5:58 pm #

Wow! She is on a row!

2. Jess Mara July 1, 2019 at 6:32 am #

What a perfect look! Gown, colour, styling – I love this from head to toe.
    BDOTW contender x 3

3. Guest June 29, 2019 at 3:08 am #

Nice look! Just feel the last layer on the ground is unnecessary and should be removed.

4. Phee phee June 28, 2019 at 8:09 pm #

Gorgeous! What a fabulous gown. Its just so interesting…and she has the perfect body for it too yet.
    I love the earrings with it. She just looks so elegant, even with the cutouts.
    Yup its another BDOTW. She’s on a roll.

5. Guest June 28, 2019 at 6:13 pm #

Her stylist doesn’t get enough credit she’s easily one if the top 5 best dressed women in Hollywood.

6. Guest June 28, 2019 at 5:36 pm #

Very few people could wear this dress and do it the justice that Zendaya does. I love everything about this – totally gorgeous!

7. OGCaroline June 28, 2019 at 3:05 pm #

An awful dress. Yall praise it because it’s Zendaya. If it were Kim K….

• Guest June 28, 2019 at 9:03 pm #

Well actually, that is the point. Selecting the right clothes for your body type, complexion, etc etc. Zendaya can wear this and look phenomenal. Kim K may not be as successful… not because she’s Kim K, but because of the styling choices…

8. Vizual Ninja June 28, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

Love this. The green goes so well with her skin tone and new hair colour. I do also prefer this to the RC look.

9. CharlotteLG June 28, 2019 at 11:13 am #

I love this color, and especially on her.
    I’m not too fond of the top of the dress but she wears it so well.
    BDOTW for sure, even better than her Armani look.

10. Guest June 28, 2019 at 11:10 am #

I don’t even like top half of the dress that much but she wears it so well and I like the gold earrings against the forest green shade.

11. Guest June 28, 2019 at 11:00 am #

She looks breathtaking. Tbh, I definetly prefer this dress over her premiere dress and wished she wore this one instead.

• Guest June 28, 2019 at 11:10 am #

I too prefer this Balmain over the premiere dress , although the latter certainly was a great look. And agree with others, she slaying all day right now….

• Jerusa04 June 28, 2019 at 1:12 pm #

I’m with you 100% I was so underwhelmed by the premier dress.

This I love ❤️

• Jerusa04 June 28, 2019 at 1:18 pm #

I’m with you 100% I was so underwhelmed by the premier dress.

This I love ❤️

12. Guest June 28, 2019 at 10:56 am #

This promo tour has been quite underwhelming so far, except the black and red sequined dress. This one is a bit meh for me. I like the fringe skirt and her earrings, but the top is not really doing anything for me (looks like a bathing suit).
    Maybe I’m expecting too much from her, since she’s so much fun to watch on the red carpet. I do appreciate her boldness.

13. AnderBoBo June 28, 2019 at 10:49 am #

She’s on a whole other level. Wow.

14. Guest June 28, 2019 at 10:48 am #

Zendaya at her best is up there with the best. Fashion Icon in the making for sure! She now holds BDOTW x 2 for this and last look.