Menu

June 20, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Eva Longoria’s All White Look For Filming Italy Sardegna Festival 2019

Eva Longoria Maticevski Filming Italy Sardegna Festival 2019

Before headed out on a promo tour for ‘Dora and the Lost City of Gold’, the live action of ‘Dora the Explorer,’ where Eva Longoria plays Dora’s mum, Elena, the actress attended the Filming Italy Sardegna Festival 2019 held at the Forte Village Resort on Thursday (June 13) in Cagliari, Italy, where she received the Humanitarian Award.

You may instantly recoginse her Maticevski Spring 2019 outfit, because Nieves Alvarez wore half of the look on the same day.

I say half, because Nieves only wore the mini dress, which got mixed reviews.

We’ve often talked about proportions when it comes to Eva red carpet style, so did this look work for you?

For me, it’s not the worst, but my immediate thought was that I wish this was sleeveless.

Maticevski Spring 2019
Maticevski Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Deepika Padukone Goes Green At The Grazia Awards

Deepika Padukone Goes Green At The Grazia Awards

Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Green For Goop @ Harvey Nichols

Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Green For Goop @ Harvey Nichols

11 Responses to Eva Longoria’s All White Look For Filming Italy Sardegna Festival 2019

1. Jess Mara June 24, 2019 at 6:36 am #

Definitely prefer this look with pants but I think we needed someone with more height than Eva’s 5ft nothing to wear this. She looks a little overwhelmed.

2. KseniaBradner June 21, 2019 at 2:33 pm #

Wow this is a new directional look for her. Eva’s looks are always stuck in 2007 and look B-List glam or just cheap.

3. Guest June 20, 2019 at 10:43 pm #

i feel if the trousers were a slim tapered leg it would of made the proportions work better for Eva

4. Guest June 20, 2019 at 9:05 pm #

I don’t know why… I just keep seeing Bjork’s (in)famous swan dress from this one…

5. P&P June 20, 2019 at 8:06 pm #

Good on the lookbook, but it looks like a mess in real life.

6. Phee phee June 20, 2019 at 8:04 pm #

Nieves is much better look. The pants just make it bulky and sloppy looking.
    Also, the proportions are off on Eva.

7. CharlotteLG June 20, 2019 at 7:41 pm #

I prefer it with the pants and I thinks she looks good even if the whole look seems a bit too big for her.
    It’s more modern than what she usually wears, so it’s a pretty good thing I guess.

8. Guest June 20, 2019 at 7:25 pm #

Eva is 5’2 on a good day, this outfit is sadly not for her. I’m still hoping to see someone do the full look with trousers justice.

9. Guest June 20, 2019 at 6:31 pm #

The proportions seem out of sync and make a sad version of look book cool outfit. Somewhat ironically though, Eva’s pants aren’t pooling like how pants on the model are.

10. Guest June 20, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

I am completely over asymmetrical sleeves so I too wish it were sleeveless. Once again, Eva has convinced herself that she is 5′ 8″. Ironically, Nieves who has the height to wear the pants did not. It’s not the worst that I have ever seen on Eva but it is certainly not a great look for her. It makes her look bottom heavy and stumpy.

• Guest June 20, 2019 at 8:31 pm #

More like designers don’t seem to care about petite women especially since there are more of them in Hollywood than curvy ones. It does not make and sense at all!