Menu

June 18, 2019

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Gabrielle Union in Zac Posen and Jessica Alba Close Their Monte Carlo TV Festival Jaunt In Style

Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba attended a cocktail party during the 59th Monte Carlo TV Festival on Sunday (June 16) in Monaco, which would be there last looks of this trip.

They have been very much in unison during the festival, but on this occasion their styles were very different.

Gabrielle Union: The actress was giving us pure glamour in a Tiffany-blue Zac Posen gown, but I have a feeling some might be thrown with the matching eye shadow.

I’m too busy admiring how this look fit to perfection, and how much her skin is glistening.

This was the perfect way to end her European adventure with an event held at the Monaco Palace. Very Princess Charlene of Monaco.

Jessica Alba:  The actress served up her own version of glamour in this boho floral print off-the-shoulder dress.

I have a feeling this won’t go down as well as her previous looks, but I have to say I love it.

Yes, it feels better suited to a daytime event or a summer vacation, but to me it feels so authentic, and I adore the accessories, especially the Rupert Sanderson yellow sandals.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Emily Ratajkowski Oozes Sultry Elegance In All White For The 'Lying And Stealing' New York Screening

Emily Ratajkowski Oozes Sultry Elegance In All White For The ‘Lying And Stealing’ New York Screening

Victoria Beckham's Victoria Beckham VB 90 Pumps

Victoria Beckham’s Victoria Beckham VB 90 Pumps

14 Responses to Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba Close Their Monte Carlo TV Festival Jaunt In Style

1. Jess Mara June 19, 2019 at 1:03 am #

I for one prefer Jessica’s look for a daytime event but I love the colour and fit of Gabrielle’s dress.

2. Guest June 18, 2019 at 10:52 pm #

Nope to both, especially that thing on jessica’s head

3. OGCaroline June 18, 2019 at 10:42 pm #

Gabrielle’s look is BDOTW.

4. Guest June 18, 2019 at 10:31 pm #

I don’t like either of these. GU’s dress is dated and stale. I can’t get past JA’s headband.

5. Guest June 18, 2019 at 7:26 pm #

I like both looks but Gabrielle’s is a bit expected. I prefer Jessica’s.

6. Phee phee June 18, 2019 at 5:41 pm #

I like Gabrielles look better. Simple and delightful color.
    I just cant get on board with Jessicas headband….the dress looks party and the band n hair look maid.

7. Guest June 18, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

Gabrielle looks pristine, adore this look, Jessica looks nice too. These two just don’t age, especially Gabrielle, wish I knew few of her secrets.

8. Guest June 18, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

Even though there are elements to both looks that I don’t like, I’m going to go with Jessica because her outfit is very her and true to her style.

9. Guest June 18, 2019 at 3:15 pm #

They look as if their at two different events. Gabrielle looks nice with colour gorgeous on her even if I can feel a ‘prom’ sentiment might be attached. If I forget about the event, I really like Jessica’s look, it has a great nonchalant summer party vibe I’m liking the scarf in the hair even if it makes it more casual and the sandals are lustworthy though I wonder if they would go with Gabrielle’s dress better.

10. _Hannah_ June 18, 2019 at 1:08 pm #

Jessica looks lovely, summery and sophisticated at the same time.
    Gabrielle’s look is ok. Not exciting at all.

11. Vizual Ninja June 18, 2019 at 12:57 pm #

These two have been working hard to promote their show eh. Gabby’ look is too prom-ish, though that colour is lovely against her skin tone. I do prefer Jessica, sans headband.

12. CharlotteLG June 18, 2019 at 11:56 am #

I don’t like Gabrille Union look, the color of the dress, the strapless neckline with the necklace, the hairstyle and the make up, everything feels dated.
    I would have loved Jessica look if the dress was longer.

13. Guest June 18, 2019 at 11:40 am #

Wow! Gabrielle looks stunning. Love the dress, colour and eyeshadow on her. BDOTW.

14. James Mackay June 18, 2019 at 11:17 am #

For once I prefer Jessica’s outfit. I adoré everything from head to toe. Gabrielle’s dress is a bit bridemaid-ish to me. I do love the color though.