Menu

Nicole Kidman Sparkles For The ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Premiere

Nicole Kidman Sparkles For The ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Premiere

Nicole Kidman joined Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley and Zoe Kravitz for the ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 premiere held at the Jazz at Lincoln Center on Wednesday (May 29) in New York City.

I would’ve expected something summery, or in the neutral family from Nicole Kidman, so I was surprised by this Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019 look.

I felt myself drawing excitement from the black sequined blazer with feather-embroidered sleeves, the sophisticated cut of the trousers and the touches of bling.

Could the hair have been a tad less fussy?

I feel like with those sleeves, a super sleek look would’ve worked better.

Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Logan Browning and Allison Williams Visit Build To Discuss 'The Perfection'

Logan Browning and Allison Williams Visit Build To Discuss ‘The Perfection’

Naomi Watts' Sharp '70s Florals For American Express Travel

Naomi Watts’ Sharp ’70s Florals For American Express Travel

10 Responses to Nicole Kidman Sparkles For The ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Premiere

1. Charlotte2019 June 3, 2019 at 5:07 am #

you wear this to a board meeting and not a premiere,give us some high glamour Nicole.

Also her makeup artist needs to find a foundation that matched her skin tone

2. Guest May 31, 2019 at 5:10 am #

Not bad, classy for me

3. Guest May 31, 2019 at 1:08 am #

I don’t like this except for the fab shoes. It’s black and boring. The hair is awful.

4. OGCaroline May 30, 2019 at 7:20 pm #

Stunning and elegant.

5. Phee phee May 30, 2019 at 6:29 pm #

meh sure.

6. Guest May 30, 2019 at 5:02 pm #

The cut of the blazer isn’t well proportioned with the cut of the trousers. As for her hair, it seems as the hairstylist overdid himself in trying to blend in the strawberry blonde extensions, but the result is odd as fussy. How difficult is it to find a trichologlist when you’re an actress. Her hair has been in embarrassing shape for over a year now.

7. ? May 30, 2019 at 3:16 pm #

I have to admit I really don’t like it when celebrities don’t dress for the red carpet according to weather and season, but to the latest collection they have to promote.
    I mean it’s two days til summer and all we get is total black outfits, long sleeves, leather (!) and pumps 😕 Am I the only one wishing for some colour, sandals and summer dresses?

anonymous as always

8. Guest May 30, 2019 at 3:18 pm #

I’m just happy it doesn’t look crispy fried for once

9. Guest May 30, 2019 at 2:45 pm #

It’s not bad but I’m not excited about it. Despite the feathers it feels too gloomy and stiff and the pants look more shrunken than fashionably cropped. Maybe a more sleek updo, as on the runway could have sold it more.

10. Catarina_M May 30, 2019 at 2:37 pm #

All that cames to my mind is an old movie were she plays a witch.