Menu

May 30, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Logan Browning and Allison Williams Visit Build To Discuss ‘The Perfection’

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Logan Browning  and Allison Williams visit Build to discuss 'The Perfection'

Logan Browning and Allison Williams continued to promote their film ‘The Perfection’ at Build Studio on Thursday (May 23) in New York City.

Logan Browning:   This two-piece crop top and trouser A.L.C. Spring 2019 combo in theory, is super cute.

Unfortunately both the fabric and the fit – especially the trousers – let her down.

The styling  – hair, shoes and makeup – was on point however.

Allison Williams:  I’m not entirely sure this Hermes Spring 2019 cut-out halter will go down well either, but will you mind change if I told you this dress was cotton and not leather?

Would your mind might change further if I told you that this dress also comes in a pink gingham print, which would’ve complemented Logan’s look?

Jenny Dee Jewelry and Louboutin pumps provided the finishing touches.

A.L.C. Spring 2019
Hermes Resort 2019

, , , , , , , , , ,

Reese Witherspoon Shines In Satin For The ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Premiere

Reese Witherspoon Shines In Satin For The ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Premiere

Nicole Kidman Sparkles For The ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Premiere

Nicole Kidman Sparkles For The ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Premiere

8 Responses to Logan Browning and Allison Williams Visit Build To Discuss ‘The Perfection’

1. MissCoco June 11, 2019 at 11:56 am #

Allison’s dress is really great! Love the fit, the colour, the lenght and overall comfy sensation I have looking at it. I want to wear it!

2. Guest May 31, 2019 at 1:10 am #

The pink suit is poorly tailored and I don’t like the brown dress at all. Both their hair is bad.

3. OGCaroline May 30, 2019 at 7:21 pm #

They both look messy.

4. Phee phee May 30, 2019 at 6:26 pm #

I prefer the pink gingham version. So much more summery. As is, its fine.
    Logans however, is a lil sloppy looking.

5. _Hannah_ May 30, 2019 at 2:40 pm #

I like Alison’s look ankles up.
    Logan’s – I like the idea, not the execution.

6. Guest May 30, 2019 at 2:39 pm #

those pants look so poorly constructed, which is a pity because it could have been a really nice, youthful look.
    I like alison’s look regardless of the fabric that it actully is made of but shoes are so snooze inducing. I don’t really get fussed about co-stars on tour not coordinating.

7. Paola102 May 30, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

The pink ensemble on Logan is such a let down with the fit and the creases. Allison’s dress becomes so much more interesting once you know it’s cotton. However I prefer it in the pink gingham print.

8. CharlotteLG May 30, 2019 at 2:14 pm #

The fit of Logan’s look is really bad, it’s a shame because the color is lovely on her.
    I don’t mind the fabric of Allison’s dress but the neckline is a bit cheap for Hermes!