Menu

April 25, 2019 Photocall

‘Bond 25’ Cast Photocall

MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA - APRIL 25: (L-R) Cast members Léa Seydoux, Cary Joji Fukunaga, Ana de Armas, Daniel Craig, Naomie Harris and Lashana Lynch attend the "Bond 25" Film Launch at Ian Fleming's Home "GoldenEye", on April 25, 2019 in Montego Bay, Jamaica. (Photo by Roy Rochlin/Getty Images for Metro Goldwyn Mayer Pictures)

The 25th James Bond movie, and Daniel Craig’s last as 007, is heading home to Jamaica.

Léa Seydoux, director Cary Joji Fukunaga, Ana de Armas, Naomie Harris and Lashana Lynch joined Daniel at Ian Fleming’s Home ‘GoldenEye’, this afternoon (April 25) in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Léa Seydoux: The French actress may have been the only on to opt for black, but she did keep things breezy in this Louis Vuitton lace dress.  The most intriguing part is the corseted gladiator-like leather and gold tip belt.

Ana de Armas: The Cuban actress wore a lace Rasario little white dress.  I love the flirty nature of this look, and how the corseted bodice gave this  sultry silhouette, but it wasn’t lined enough to prevent the areolas popping out to say hello. Which to be fair, doesn’t really bother me.

Naomie Harris:  The British actress with Caribbean roots wore a saffron Cushine Pre-Fall 2019 mini, with a breezy draped overlay that couldn’t have been more perfect for the piece for this setting.  I’m beyond excited to see her looks through-out this tour.

Lashana Lynch: Fresh off her ‘Captain Marvel’ tour, the British actress wore a British brand, donning a two-piece baby-blue look from Emilia Wickstead.  I love the runway version, but Lashana’s look was very appropriate for this photocall.

Rasario Spring 2019
Cushine Pre-Fall 2019
Emilia Wickstead Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Diane Kruger's MANGO Buttons Soft Dress

Diane Kruger’s MANGO Buttons Soft Dress

Amber Heard Turns Heads In Bold Floral At The Vital Voices Global Leadership Awards

10 Responses to ‘Bond 25’ Cast Photocall

1. Guest April 26, 2019 at 12:49 am #

Naomie ftw.

2. Guest April 26, 2019 at 12:40 am #

I still dream about Léa’s last Bond promo tour in Prada and it pains me that this one will be filled with mediocre LV’s. ?

3. Guest April 25, 2019 at 11:07 pm #

All 4 women look fantastic. So much variety. Can all 4 together be in the running for best dressed of the week.

4. Guest April 25, 2019 at 9:29 pm #

Naomi and Cary look great.

5. Guest April 25, 2019 at 8:28 pm #

Naomie looks amazing. Her dress’ color really pops against the background.
    Léa… how the mighty have fallen! I hope that this promo tour will be her redemption tour, fashion wise.

6. Guest April 25, 2019 at 8:19 pm #

Naomie looks so damn hot, love the dress and I agree FC, perfect for the location

7. Jerusa04 April 25, 2019 at 8:06 pm #

I liked Lea surprisingly since is Louis Vuitton.

Ana de Armas why.is.she.naked?

I ALWAYS want whatever Naomis is wearing and this is not an exception, she’s perfect.

Lashana wish she wore the crop top shown on the runway instead.

8. Phee phee April 25, 2019 at 7:56 pm #

Naomie looks great and her dress fits right into the location….Leas does not. It seems too heavy.
    Ana looks like she is wearing a slip and forgot to put a dress over it.
    Cary sure looks like a handsome man. Well put together too.

9. Vizual Ninja April 25, 2019 at 7:17 pm #

Goldeneye is actually in Oracabessa in St.Mary…I’m so excited! They all look great, with Naomi as my favourite. I am disappointed with Lea’ look, very drab for the season and location.

10. Guest April 25, 2019 at 6:47 pm #

I like Naomie’s and Lashana’s outfits. Ana areolas don’t bother me but I feel the dress should be left Olivia Culpo types and she could find something chicer. Lea’s look feels too heavy for the location. Daniel isn’t really convincing in those sneakers. Cary looks like he should be in front of the camera here.