Menu

April 12, 2019 Runway to Sidewalk

Priyanka Chopra Was All Business For The ‘Women in the World’ Summit

Priyanka Chopra Was All Business For The 'Women in the World' Summit in Ralph & Russo Couture

Priyanka Chopra was looking every inch a true boss lady as she made her way to the ‘Women in the World’ Summit in New York City on Thursday (April 11).

At the event, the actress, producer, and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador talked about her career, her relationship with husband Nick Jonas, and how modernization is impacting women in India.

Dressed to impress, Priyanka presented a very stylish way to wear tweed, donning a Ralph & Russo Fall 2017 Couture suit with a sultry spin coming from the off-the-shoulder blazer, slit skirt plus the jeweled buttons .

It might not be your average skirt suit, it does make a high impact.

If you were likely to see this in high-powered board rooms across the world, the one thing you are unlikely to see this suit styled with are those clear studded heels by Sergio Rossi, but it was inevitable that there would be some Hollywood sprinkles within this look.

The rest of Priyanka’s look inclueded Chopard jewels, Fendi baguette and Thierry Lasry Acidity 101 sunglasses.

Thierry Lasry Acidity 101 Sunglasses
Sergio Rossi Milano Plexi and Crystal Pumps

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Sofia Carson Shuts Down The Los Angeles Ballet's Gala Red Carpet

Sofia Carson Shuts Down The Los Angeles Ballet’s Gala Red Carpet

Camilla Belle and Ralph Lauren Make Beautiful Music Together At The Los Angeles Ballet's Gala

Camilla Belle and Ralph Lauren Make Beautiful Music Together At The Los Angeles Ballet’s Gala

14 Responses to Priyanka Chopra Was All Business For The ‘Women in the World’ Summit

1. Guest April 13, 2019 at 9:39 am #

A bit too tight, but she looks hot!

2. Guest April 12, 2019 at 10:28 pm #

The suit is too tight…I don’t mind the shoes, but I have bad taste in shoes so that’s not a good thing.

3. Phee phee April 12, 2019 at 10:22 pm #

It might be a little tight but man, she looks amazingly hot.
    I guess im in the minority opinion but I really quite love it. From h2t.

4. Guest April 12, 2019 at 9:06 pm #

Girlfriend needs to size up. Wearing a too tight look cheapens both the outfit and the wearer.

5. Guest April 12, 2019 at 2:42 pm #

Those shoes are abysmal and the suit is too tight. I actually like the concept of the suit and in the correct size, it would be lovely though still not ideal for the event.

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 2:46 pm #

“If you were likely to see this in high-powered board rooms across the world” You’re not likely to see this suit in any high-powered board room. I am a corporate and securities lawyer and I spend a lot of time in boardrooms and no woman who wanted to be taken seriously would wear this to a board meeting. This is a cocktail party type suit.

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

Agree. Lower (or remove) the slit, have the lower side shoulder match the one on our left/her right and then it would look professional. Also, ditch the see-through shoes.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 12, 2019 at 6:08 pm #

You never watched Suits LOL

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 10:17 pm #

Spot on. This look is not even close to appropriate for a boardroom, except maybe on a tv show or in a movie.

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 11:30 pm #

I work in a law firm and none of the high powered female attorneys would ever wear this to work. It’s trashy office and too tight.

• Guest April 13, 2019 at 4:16 am #

LOL, you’re right I have never watched Suits. Maybe I’ll have to watch it to learn what to wear to work. I have a board meeting on Sunday so I better get to it. LOL.

6. Guest April 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm #

I love the suit but I hate those shoes.

7. Guest April 12, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

Not very tasteful outfit for a conference… I’m getting strong Kim K vibes and I only like the sunglasses.

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 9:16 pm #

She uses the same stylist as some of the Klan, and I hate it on her too. She used to dress so much better ūüôĀ