Menu

April 12, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren - The Los Angeles Ballet's Gala

Camilla Belle joined Sofia Carson on the red carpet for the Los Angeles Ballet’s 2019 Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Thursday (April 11) in Beverly Hills, California.

This Ralph Lauren Collection Spring 2019 dress may not be the big ball gown we were all expecting for a gala, yet this floral print chiffon dress still demands a sense of occasion, especially with the sweeping train.

Her dress was a study in unapologetic femininity, with simple details and complementary accessories that inspire charm.

Electrified bubblegum-pink lips are not for the faint of heart, but it helps brighten up the look.

Ralph Lauren Collection Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, ,

Priyanka Chopra Was All Business For The 'Women in the World' Summit

Priyanka Chopra Was All Business For The ‘Women in the World’ Summit

Eugenia Silva Mixes Polka Dot & Zebra Print For The Petite Fashion Week

Eugenia Silva Mixes Polka Dot & Zebra Print For The Petite Fashion Week

10 Responses to Camilla Belle and Ralph Lauren Make Beautiful Music Together At The Los Angeles Ballet’s Gala

1. Phee phee April 12, 2019 at 10:15 pm #

She has such amazing fashion sense almost all the time. I just adore her!
    I love this one. Great dress and great styling as per usual. She is so good at it.
    I don’t care how she gets the gigs she gets or that she’s not a movie star, Im just so pleased when I get to see her fashion wins.
    I wish she was out every week frankly.
    BDOTW candidate

2. Guest April 12, 2019 at 9:03 pm #

Camilla Belle and Lauren are another match made in fashion heaven. I still remember the black Art Deco-esque Lauren dress from some yrs ago that is on my all time greatest rc moments list.

3. Guest April 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm #

Ah, she’s back to her best. I love everything about this look. And that pink lip is killer!

4. NZ April 12, 2019 at 4:17 pm #

Just beautiful. BDOTW

5. Guest April 12, 2019 at 3:38 pm #

Generally, Camilla looks great and this is no exception. It is a BDOTW possibility for me. I only ever see Camilla on this blog. Does she do anything besides go to events?

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 4:25 pm #

It’s a tough life but someone’s got to do. I’m still amazed that she get’s loaned newest season stuff from big houses. Her profile isn’t particularly high amongst ‘regular’ people.

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 4:42 pm #

Same here…she has not had a hit movie in….well, ever!, so how she manages to get loaned the items she does is amazing to me. Nevermind how she actually manages to score invites to these events!

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 7:01 pm #

And so I think her title should actually be “model”, not “actress”…

• Guest April 12, 2019 at 10:19 pm #

Even then, I don’t see her any ads, magazines etc

6. Guest April 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm #